2 • Ionic Chemical Bonds

Jimin could barely remember the incident in the Gymnasium that Morning as he was shocked by how fast their classes progressed in N

Jimin could barely remember the incident in the Gymnasium that Morning as he was shocked by how fast their classes progressed in N.Y.U. It's just the first day and yet he's already piled up on backlogs and university work he could barely get ahold of.

The blond also did not anticipate how cold it actually was in each lecture room, So despite his obvious hatred for the man he collided with earlier (that was now quite muted due to the gesture awhile ago with the water bottle and the jacket) he decided to overlook his actions for now.

Besides, The leather jacket may be big on him but it saves him from freezing to death with how thin the material of his bestfriend's shirt is. It barely provided him any warmth.

The bell rings, which snaps Jimin back to reality. Jumping from where he sat at in his Literature class. All his blockmates we're now packing their so Jimin decides to quickly do the same and navigate through the campus by a map he received by the exit of the Gymnasium before they left the orientation.

Jimin quickens his pace to a slight jog once he reaches the Chemistry laboratory and manages to find a seat in the very middle before a swarm of students came in. He smiles awkwardly at the girl who sat beside him with a nauseatingly sweet perfume and scoots a little farther from her.

The professor enters the room with a strict look on his face, placing his suitcase on top of the table in front and pushing his glasses up by the bridge of his nose. "I'm professor Oh." He asserts, scrunching his face at the chattering noise.

"May I have your attention." He boomed out, sighing as the chattering slowly halts. "Let's try again shall we, I'm professor Oh. Your chemistry teacher." He grabs a white board marker and starts writing his name in all caps at the white board in front.

"Until the end of the school year, I'll be assigning you to a partner. All major projects will be done by pair." He quoted, pulling out a pile of papers from his backpack. "This paper contains your first major project," He pauses, giving the pile to the first student infront and gesturing for him to get one and pass. "Take note that this is due in one week."

Jimin hears sounds of disapproval from the class as the papers began dispersing one by one. He himself was feeling stressed as he knew no one in that class and did not know who to partner up with.

"Work on this with you partner diligently as works like these will make up 50 percent of your final grade." The middle aged man taps on his table impatiently as the paper reaches the final student at the back. "Listen closely for your name and your partner's name. I will not repeat this more than twice."

Jimin sighed, scanning the paper and mentally groaning at the complicated chemistry formula pasted on the sheet. He gets lost when he reads the bold red letters reading: Paper chromatography. He already knows it'll be a hard task but It's not so bad if he has a partner anyway.

"Isn't that Jeon Jungkook's Jacket?"

"Yep! We saw him approach that kid awhile ago."

"Do you think they're together?"