22 • Chaos

"No." Jimin says firmly, feeding Jungkook a spoonful of rice and ignoring Taehyung's whines behind him.

"But Jimin!" Taehyung wailed, "Mimi! My soulmate! Miracle! Please! I'm sorry!"

"He had the only single brain cell when we had the conversation." Yoongi chimed in behind him, arms folded as he watched the blond pamper their Spade. "- and I'm not just saying this because he's my boyfriend."

"You have to believe me, Mimi! Jungkook, you douchebag! Do something!" Taehyung yelled in accusation, pointing at his best friend with a scowl.

"It's true, baby." Jungkook mumbled, swallowing his food and contesting against another spoonful the blond gives him.

"Eat." Jimin demanded, turning to Taehyung with a roll of his eyes and a nod. He earns a squeal in response.

"I love you, Minie!" the brunet giggled out, hugging the blond tightly and smiling wider when Jimin returns the hug warmly. "You forgive me?"

"There's nothing to forgive, Taetae." Jimin mumbled, "I was honestly just trying to tease you back for ignorning me. I know you would have fought against Jungkook's decision either way. I love you too, my alien."

"Miracle, I'm hungry again." Jungkook interjected, tugging the back of Jimin's shirt and glaring at Taehyung. "Baby, baby!"

"He's gonna bite my head off if I don't let you go." Taehyung whispered, giggling when Jimin does himself and separates from the hug by a drastic pull of the raven haired who passes his gang mate a glare.

"I'm hungry again." Jungkook repeated pointedly, nudging at Jimin's hand and tilting his chin towards the half finished plate of bibimbap. "Ahh."

"You have hands." Namjoon deadpans from the table, earning a glare from the Spade and a light giggle from Jimin.

"Hush. No bullying." the blond reprimanded, feeding his boyfriend again and glancing at his clock. "Oh-- I have to go! My shift starts in a few minutes."

Jimin says, hurriedly stuffing his stuff back in his bag just as Jungkook downs his food with water.

"Can I have a kiss?" Jungkook says quickly, wiping his mouth with the back of his palm and turning his body to face the blond with a pout. "Do you want me to walk you?"

"I'll be fine, Jungkook." Jimin halts his movements and looks at his boyfriend with a expression of contemplation. "I wonder if you deserve it?"

"Of course, I deserve a kiss! I always deserve it, Miracle." the raven haired asserted, slipping his hand on Jimin's and squeezing it lightly in impatient prompting. "Come on."

"Bye, dufus." Jimin laughed, leaning down to place a soft kiss on the raven haired's lips. "See you later, yeah?"

"I'd come to pick you up right after your shift, okay?" Jungkook reminded for the umpteenth time, earning a cute giggle from Jimin. "Okay, Miracle?"

"Okayyy." the blond drawled out, landing a kiss on the taller's nose and withdrawing himself from his boyfriend's arms. "I'll see you later, handsome."

"That makes me want to stay and watch you all throughout your shift." Jungkook teased, watching Jimin dodge his hand as he reaches towards him.

"I have to go, big guy." Jimin giggled, waving his hands and taking two steps back from the lunch table. "I'll see you later."

Once Jimin has slipped away from the group, they all turn to Jungkook with raised eyebrows in silent scrutiny.

"What?" Jungkook says through a mouthful of his food which he had taken the decency to eat using his own two hands by the absence of his boyfriend.