6 • Come my way

“Do you think he's okay?” Jin asked Jimin reluctantly, rubbing his bestfriends tense back to comfort him.

“I think he handles his liquor pretty well.” Jimin replied, voice tight as he surveys the room for a tall raven haired h̶o̶t̶t̶i̶e̶.

“I'll go see if I can find him inside, You try and look for him near the

“Miracle.” A low voice called out from behind him, soft hands finding a way to grapple onto his blank wrist.

“There you are!” Jimin exclaimed in worry, reaching over to place a hand on Jungkook's forehead. Sure enough it was warm to the touch. “Where'd you run off to?”

“Restroom.” He muttered, closing in their distance and laying his head on Jimin's shoulder. The blond ignores his clinginess with the soft whisper of “you're gorgeous”,  the raven's breath hittin the skin of his neck making him shiver.

“We can go sit down again.” Jimin replied, holding Jungkook by his shoulders and taking a small step forward. The other wordlessly follows him towards the table where the Ace's were residing, chattering to themselves.

“Hey, You drunk?” Jimin asked, brows furrowing when Jungkook stumbles to sit down. He glances at the Ace's worriedly as the group just gives him encouraging looks.

“No.” Jungkook replied, hooking his finger on the necklace Jimin's wore and pulling it slightly downward so Jimin would follow. “Tipsy. You smell nice.”

Jimin blushes as he sits down beside Jungkook, the latter crowding his space immediately by an arm over the back of his chair and his body half facing Jimin.

“Are you hungry, miracle?” Jungkook drawls out, Jimin notices the slur in his words and sends a look to Taehyung.

“Don't worry, He's just overly horny when he's drunk.” Namjoon says, snickering beside Jimin with Yoongi. “You'll be fine, he's just gonna keep trying to get in your pants.”

Jimin looks at them scandalized as they fall into a fit of laughter, gulping thickly as he feels his throat parched. He probably needed a drink.

“This.” Jungkook says, picking his half filled glass of punch and placing it on Jimin's hands. The blond is half convinced that the latter was a mind reader at this point.

“T-Thanks-” Jimin replied, taking a sip. He blanches after, noticing how much liquor there actually was in the punch. “That's awful.”

“S'not so bad.” Jungkook defended the drink, moving to take another sip but Jimin stops him.

“Enough, pretty boy.” Jimin reprimanded, taking the glass and pushing it farther away.

“Oh my God, It's doja cat!” Taehyung exclaimed, pulling Jimin up by the hand. “Let's dance!”

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ♤ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

Like That - Doja Cat (ft. Gucci Mane)
◁ II ▷ ↺
╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ♤ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

“Tae, I don't think-”

“Then don't think!” Taehyung screamed out, cutting Jimin off and quickly finding a place in the crowded dance floor. “Just dance!”

Jimin bites his lip and worriedly glances around, a feeling of satisfaction settling in his churning stomach with no one looking at him. He lets his body move freely as the music fill his body with thrumming energy. 

Dancing was something that came naturally to him, as the loud beats follow his hips as they move. He closes his eyes and lets himself be consumed by the music.