38 • Unwinded

Jungkook felt dignified. Right after the proposal had gone smoothly, it was like a weight was lifted of his shoulder. His hands had remained clasped with Jimin's jewelry cladded ones, his smile ever so bright as he talked endlessly about the possibilities for their wedding.

He said he wanted a beach wedding in Busan, Jungkook agreed.

He said he wanted their color motif to be pastel yellow and white, Jungkook also agreed.

He said he wanted a strawberry flavored cake with cream cheese icing, to which Jungkook had agreed as well.

Jungkook wanted whatever Jimin did. He just agreed to everything blindly, and he wasn't pick nor was he overly obsessed about the little details about the wedding— He was head over heels fucking in love and that's that. He knew that no matter what happened, he'd just be overjoyed right after the perfect event.

“I told you already, Jeon Jimin.” Hoseok says exasperatedly, slapping his brother's shoulder in protest from where they were sitted. “A veil would be perfect underneath the flower crown!”

“But then it would bunch up weirdly right?” Seokjin commented, scratching his brow in thought. “It doesn't sound like a bad idea though.”

“Still offering the gold head piece in trade for the flower crown.” Taehyung interjected, earning a glare from Hoseok who had told him the hair piece would be too flashy. “Just saying! Jimin ends up with the decision either way.”

“I love everything.” Jimin says with a pout, folding his arms and huffing. “I don't know,  they both sound pretty. Jungkookie, what do you think?”

“Hm?” Jungkook hummed distractedly, his thumb gently rubbing against Jimin's skin. “I think you'd look great no matter what, baby.”

“I think you should find a better fiancé.” Hoseok deadpanned, pointing at the raven haired in accusation. Jungkook only laughs at that, knowing fully well that despite the frustration the tangerine haired was showing it was only a light hearted banter. “This kid's been out of it ever since Jimin said yes.”

“He's just getting over his high.” Yoongi says to defend the latter, ruffling Hoseok's hair to calm him down. “Calm down, sunshine. Jungkook might still be overwhelmed, I know you are too because you want Miracle's day to be perfect but don't stress out.”

“We'll get a wedding planner, if you'd like.” Jungkook suggested, his voice leveled as he stared at Jimin imploringly. “Would you like that, baby?”

“I guess.” Jimin mumbled, leaning to Jungkook's touch when the taller cups his cheeks gently. “--that way we'd have everything lined up and we just have to choose. Right?”

“When we get off the boat, I'll arrange a meeting with a wedding planner so they'd just show us pictures and we could choose together. Sound good?” Jungkook offered.

“Can Taetae do our invitations?” Jimin asked, after he had agreed to Jungkook by a nod.

“Oh, Mimi. I'd love to.” Taehyung replied with a fond huff of laughter, he reaches over to hold Jimin's blank hands and squeezes it in silent gratitude. “Consider those mine then. I'd make them pretty.” 

“Hyung.” Jungkook called out, gaining the attention of Taehyung as well. “Will you be my best man, then?”

Taehyung stiffens at that, looking at Jungkook in disbelief with his mouth parting. “M-Me?”

“Who else?” Jungkook chuckled out, looking around the table and smiling more. “Though, you'd have the Ace's standing behind you like an army of assholes anyway.”