26 • Flowing

"Hyung." Jimin says exasperatedly, pressing a hand over his forehead in stress. "Are you sure our boss told you this?"

"Minie, I have denominations sent to your e-mail about the new payslips." Seokjin says empathetically, "I can offer you some of my shifts?"

"No, please don't do that." the silver-haired sighed out, "I'll try to work overtime."

"How are the payments though?" the brunet asked, leaning towards Jimin from his seat as the latter fumbled with his calculator.

"I'm already three-fourth's done." Jimin mumbled, pressing buttons harshly on his calculater and groaning. "I'll be two months short with the reduction of our pay. I can't afford that because our anniversary during the trip not after."

"Can I not do anything to help?" the brunet asked, tilting his head and looking over to the paper Jimin had scribbled the payments over. "I told you I can offer you-"

"No, hyungie." Jimin grumbled, "I'll be alright, I'll try to overtime at late. It will work out if I squeeze in six overtime shifts."

"While juggling uni?" Hoseok chimed in from beside them, going over the numbers on the page and humming. "Don't you have your lit paper coming up?"

"I'll work on it early." the silver-haired asserted, scratching his head and taking a sip from his drink. He rests his head on his best friend's shoulder and turns to Hoseok. "This is for Ggukie, so I have to make it work."

"He'll love it." Hoseok reassured with a gentle smile, swiping his hand over Jimin's hair. "Don't worry too much, bubba. You'll be able to push through the shifts and pay the rings on time."

"You really think so?" Jimin mumbled, his lips jutting outward as he turned to lay his head on the glass table with a sniffle. "I just want everything to be perfect."

"It will be." Jin comforted, smiling encouragingly at the silver haired.

Jimin had hoped so.

He really hoped it will.

>>>

"He's getting restless by the way

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"He's getting restless by the way." Seokjin reprimanded from the back door as he removed his apron and stared at Jimin who had once again called in for an overnight shift. "I'm so close to telling him about the damn rings because he's been cornering me in uni."

"I tell him everyday that I'm just covering shifts." Jimin grumbled, rubbing the awkward stain on his shirt roughly in spite. "It's not like I'm cheating on him or anything."

"Jimin this is your boyfriend we're talking about." Seokjin replied, stuffing his jacket in his bag and hooking it over his shoulder as he swiped his card on the beeper to clock out. "He's also still agitated from what happened to you a week ago."

Opposite's Still Attract || Jikookजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें