Epilogue: Opposite's Attract

10 years later
Seoul, South Korea - 7:33 am
➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

The weird thing about love is it takes you by surprise

One minute you'd be talking to this person you barely know, and the next you're falling head over heals inlove with the same stranger who you make yourself a fool out of for infront of them.

That, and a few other things.

"Baby." a soft voice interrupts the loud silence that fed into the emptiness of their room, only the soft whirring of the heater can be heard alongside the wind blowing outside their closed windows.

Jungkook furrows his brows and sinks deeper into his pillow, his sleep filled brain reaching for his catharsis by feeling for his husband's frame at his left side. He lets out a groan when his hand collides with nothing.

"Baby, wake up." Jimin's voice continued, filling the gaps of the silence. "Baby, come on. Wake up, love."

"Min." Jungkook rasped out, shifting on the bed and blinking his eyes open in frustration. "G'back to bed. S'too early."

"Sweety, we have to go in thirty." came Jimin's honey filled voice in response, a soft kiss pressed on top of Jungkook's forehead. "You have to get up, Jungmin needs us to be there remember?"

"M'where?" Jungkook grumbled out, his eyes finally focusing with the darkness as he stared up in awe at his husband. "Woah, am I in heaven or am I still dreaming?"

"What?" Jimin asked, frowning in confusion and tilting his head. "What do you mean?"

"You're gorgeous, Miracle." Jungkook mumbled, reaching up to tuck a stray piece of dirty blond hair behind his husband's hoop earrings. "I still can't believe I wake up to the sight of you everyday, must've saved the fucking world in my last life."

"You undignified sap." Jimin laughed out, slapping Jungkook on his bare stomach. His abs ripple slightly when it is smacked and he lets out an amused chuckle. "We have been married for ten whole years and you're still an idiot."

"Give me a break, angel. I'm married to Park Jimin." Jungkook says through his stretching, his bones cracking at the effort as he sighs in bliss. "Who wouldn't be a sap for you?"

"It's Jeon Jimin, get it right." Jimin corrected, trudging to their shared walk-in closet and swinging the door open. "Go hit the shower, you big duffus."

"I can come to a graduation without taking a shower." Jungkook complained, sitting up and ruffling his bed hair. "--but since you insist fine. You have to style my hair though."