14 • Intramurals

"What time are you gonna arrive at campus tomorrow?" Jungkook asked, pulling over the front of Jimin's porch and looking over at him.

Right after they had sent Jungmin off, the had went for a simple dinner and left off to go to Jimin's apartment.

"I'm not sure, bun." Jimin pondered out loud,  unbuckling his seatbelt and grabbing his bag. "I might go a little early since I'll be helping Hoseok-hyungie set up a few of the Dance Club stalls."

"I'll get the other Ace's there to help too." Jungkook says with a nod of his head, "Is that okay? I'll be there quickly after, me and Taehyung just have a few errands to commit to."

"Of course, silly. Take your time." Jimin laughed, slipping his hand and unlocking the car door. "Thank you for dropping me home."

"I'll walk you to the porch." Jungkook says, quickly removing his seatbelt and rushing out of his car to accompany Jimin.

"Thank you for today, and for yesterday, and well–for everyday." Jimin giggled out, stopping a few feet away from his apartment's front door and looking at Jungkook with a soft glint of happiness in his eyes.

"You're gonna have to get used to me, Miracle." Jungkook snickered out, opening his arms for a farewell hug.

The pink haired steps forward to relent and melts into him immediately, nosing the taller's collar bone and humming in contentness with the smell of his perfume.

"Your perfume has permanently carved itself in my heart." Jimin mumbled, smiling through the fabric when Jungkook's chest rumbled of amused laughter.

"Oh no, now I'm going to start wearing it until the day I die."

"You're over dramatic." the pink haired snorted, separating from the hug and staring at Jungkook from his lashes. "Good night, Ggukie."

"Can I–" the raven haired asked, cupping Jimin's cheek and closing in to ghost his lips on the smaller's. "please?"

Jimin responds with a nod, rising on his tip toes to accomodate Jungkook's height as their lips press together. They glide against each other effortlessly, the taller nipping at Jimin's bottom lip in teasing. The pink haired smiles in the kiss and Jungkook was so gone.

"Good?" Jimin asked gently, their lips separating with a soft smack.

"You're a natural at kissing." Jungkook rasped out, chuckling to himself. "You're gonna consume me alive, Miracle. I'm going to go crazy for you."

"Are you not still?" Jimin teased, holding his bag strap and grinning cutely.

"I'm getting there." the raven haired replied with a shake of his head.

Their conversation is cut short when the door opens and reveals Hoseok who seems to have a clay mask on his face with his tangerine hair pushed back by a Mang hairband. Jimin almost snickers at the purse of his brother's lip, knowing all too well that he had saw them kissing.

"Good evening, Jungkook." Hoseok greets, raising his eyebrows when the latter flushes red and bows at him solemnly.

"Evening– Good Evening, hyung." Jungkook responded with a stutter and an awkward smile.

"Do you want to come in for a cup of tea?" the older offered, smiling lightly back at the male and opening the door for emphasis.

"This is my apartment–" Jimin protested, immediately being shushed by a slap on his shoulder.

"No, hyung. Thank you! I was about to leave." the raven haired excused with a salute, he turns to Jimin and smiles at him shyly. "Good night, Miracle."