37 • Proposal

There's so much possibilities in Jungkook's mind he can't even begin to get a hold of them at this point

He doesn't want things like these to be haphazardly prepared, out of the blue or even just something he thought of the same day. Jungkook wanted it to be special, wanted it to be engraved in Jimin's brain as one of the closest memories he'll hold in his heart as they grow old together.

Yet he can't seem to get these ideas to process in his head because of how busy he is at work, the exhibit had been pushed through for the week. He did have a plan, already polished and done with everyone waiting for his signal but he's just so busy.

True to his father's word, they did find a better company which offered better results than the last one. A soft knock interrupts Jungkook's inner turmoil, he looks up in question with his glasses tilted and hair unruly.

"Mr. Jeon? I have a client down here wanting to speak with you." His secretary calls out, a polite smile on his face with his head poking out of the tinted glass door.

"A client?" Jungkook asked in surprise, raising his eyebrows and glancing at his digital clock. He had invited Taehyung and Namjoon over for an exhibit particular for the company but that would have been after lunch, the clock had barely hit eleven. "Did they say their business?"

"Said they had to talk to you urgently, sir." Minjun replied without hesitation, his smile almost teasing at this point which makes Jungkook's curiousity rise further. "Should I tell them to come by later?"

"No no." Jungkook says dismissively, waving his hand and lifting his glasses up his head. "Let them in, a few minutes wouldn't hurt."

"Copy, Mr. Jeon. Also, I'll have you know Mr. Kim also called in to confirm." his secretary explained, bowing fully at Jungkook before he exited the door.

"Yeah, just let them up later when they arrive. No need to confirm with me, I'll call security to accomodate." Jungkook asserted, licking his lips and bowing back at his secretary. Once the door closes he sighs and tilts his head back, his bones cracking lightly.

He hears the telltale sign of the bell from the entrance office of this secretary and braces himself to look professional, smoothing his hair down and fixing his tie just before the glass door is tapped thrice.

"You can come in." Jungkook called out, sitting upright and plastering a smile on his face which immediately falters when he sees the person who had just entered.

"Good morning, Mr. Jeon." Jimin greets, his cheeks tinted with a light pink blush and his peach glitter eye shadow glimmering under the lights of his office. "I have a special delivery for you, hope you don't mind."

For a moment, Jungkook is glued to his spot with his eyes wide as saucers. His boyfriend slips in the room and looks around in awe, Jungkook realizes it's actually the first time in months that Jimin had visited him at work.