8 • Spade's Miracle

Jungkook has always lived up to his name of being emotionless during underground fights

People used to chatter a lot. From rumors he came to find out that they thought that he was the coldest member of Ace of Spades, made a point to spread rumors about his history and how he got so good in fighting too. None of them were ever true, but Jungkook humored himself in them.

The only reason the raven haired was skilled in combat was because he was trained for combat ever since he was seven, he was agile and quick. He takes pride in that and that of his gangmates that were all physically trained by professionals.

The Ace of Spades started of as a silly idea, one plain afternoon Jungkook decided to skip class and look for something that interested him.

He ended up in the middle of an under ground fight and like moth's drawn to a flame his new face was immediately picked interest on by a certain gang called Pride Misfits.

<<<

"Look, It's a new pretty face

"Look, It's a new pretty face." the man infront of Jungkook drawled, plucking the cigarette off of his lips and blowing smoke directly on Jungkook's face.

The raven haired clenches his jaw from the disrespect, mentally taking note of the N.Y.U. badge the stranger sported that was haphazardly pinned on his shirt that was similar to his own.

He understood that he had a chance to see this same person in Campus Grounds and he was certainly not looking forward to it.

"Take him." The same man gritted out, "I don't like how he's looking at me. Bring him out."

Before Jungkook could even protest, he's getting grabbed by two bulk men and pulled out of the underground area. He's roughly thrown on to the ground once the sunlight hit his face.

"Alright pretty face, what the fuck is your name?" another male teasingly asks him.

Jungkook lets out a scowl, that was quickly punched off of his face. He spits the blood that pools inside of his mouth and lets out a soft scoff.