Special Chapter: FAQ

"What are we doing?" Jungkook asked, following Jimin like a lost sheep as his husband pulls him in a room filled with lights and cameras. "Woah, Miracle. Are we celebrities now?"

"I'm not entirely sure." Jimin says with a light frown, scratching his scalp in thought as a staff member ushers them to sit on the chair.

"Alright, Take one!" Hyunnie screamed, one hand on her waist as she snapped her fingers and points at a single camera. "You two be on your best behavior, we're doing an interview."

"Author-nim, this is way out of character for me." Jungkook protested, raising one hand only to be shushed by the female in front. "Well, okay then. Let's get it!"

 Let's get it!"

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

Questions for Jikook

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

1.) To Jk, when did you realise that Jimin is the only one for you?

"Can we take a moment to appreciate my attire though?" Jungkook says, squaring his shoulder's proudly and earning a glare from the author. "Woop sorry, author-nim."

"Babe, answer the question." Jimin nudged his husband, pointing at the projected question in front of them. "Quick."

"Ever since the day on the Ferris wheel." Jungkook replied, now more serious as he smiled at the memory. "I was nervous then, but that's the time I realized that Miracle was the only one who could make me feel."

"You could have easily said when I first had sex with you but okayyyy." Jimin teased, dodging the slap Jungkook throws his way.

2.) Jimin list five things you don't like about Jungkook

"Only five?" Jimin asked nonchalantly, he earns an indignant response from Jungkook that came in the form of a loud and defensive 'hey!'

"Well, firstly I don't like how he sleeps like a motherfucking rock." Jimin huffed out in annoyance, folding his arms as Jungkook gives him sad puppy eyes. "But he gets away with it because he's cute."

"Gee thanks for the redemption, Miracle." Jungkook grumbled, laying his head on his husband's shoulder and rolling his eyes.

"I can't really think of anything else, Jungkook has way more good attributes than bad ones. He'd stopped smoking as well, if you could remember back in the yatch chapter." Jimin discussed in full determination to explain the details.

"See? I'm a good guy!" Jungkook defended.

"Sure, Jan." Jimin humored.

"Huh? Why?" Seokjin asked, poking his head inside the room with confusion evident on his face. "What do you want, Park Jimin?"