18 • Dinner

«Jiminie, Darling. Hi! I'm very sorry for the abrupt phone call.» Hyeo-in greets from the line. «I was calling to check in on you guys, I heard you'll be returning to Seoul later?»

"Yes-Yes we are." Jimin confirmed, ignoring the way his voice shakes at the end. "And we're doing fine, Mrs. Jeon. Our flight isn't till early sundown."

«Glad to know that, sweetheart. And eomma is fine.» Jungkook's mother says sweetly, «I actually called to see if I could talk to you over dinner in person? Me and my husband will be visiting Seoul's office over the weekend and we'd like to meet up with you.»

"Oh." Jimin says, gulping nervously as Jungkook peers at him with round and curious doe eyes. Jungmin was no better, tugging at the blond's shirt incessantly.

"What did she say?" the taller asked, immediately being shushed by the blond as Jimin turned around from the two boy's infront of him.

"T-Thank you. Dinner would be lovely, eomma." Jimin ignores the dramatic gasp he hears from Jungmin and Jungkook's loud choking noises. "I'd have to coordinate with Jungkook about his schedules thou-"

«Oh, honey. That won't be necessary, We only want you to come.» Hyeo-in says.

"Just me-" Jimin sucks a sharp breath in and nods, then realizing he was in a phone call so he speaks up. "I'd love to, please text me the details, Eomma."

«Lovely! See you then, honey!» Hyeo-in chirped out before ending the call.

Jimin mumbles a small 'thank you' before the line drops, he stares at his phone momentarily and then looks back at the two.

"Miracle, what is it?"

"Mommy, what did she say?"

They both ask in unison, crowding over at Jimin with worried and curious eyes.

"I'm going to die!" Jimin wailed.

>>>

"Go, horsey! Go!" Jungmin screamed, startling the other staff members in their VIP lounge as he held onto Jungkook's purple hair from where he sat on his brother's shoulder. The toddler tugs the hair to the left as Jungkook grunts in pain.

"Jungmin!" the purple haired snarled, reaching up to tickle his brother just so his grip would loosen.

"Jungmin, baby. Are you listening to mommy?" Jimin called out, tone slightly scolding the latter.

"Again, If you're not sure about what the ingredients are send it to me." Jimin reminded one last time, as Jungkook places the raven haired on the foor the blond immediately crouched in front of the toddler to stare at him fondly.

"Triple check, mommy!" Jungmin says happily, small arms wrapping around Jimin's neck in a full hug. "Gonna miss you."

"Vacation month is nearing." Jimin says in comfort running his hand through Jungmin's hair and kissing his nose in affection. "You'll see us again, bubba."

"I'm hurt, Miracle. He keeps getting more kisses than I do." Jungkook teased from above them, rolling his eyes when Jungmin gives him the most childish smirk ever.

"It's because daddy's ugly." Jungmin remarked, gaining the attention of the purple haired who scowls at his brother while the raven haired sticks his tongue out at him petulantly.

"Jungmin, calling me ugly makes you ugly too. I am your blood-" Jungkook muttered with a frown, folding his arms as Jimin looks up at him in disbelief too.

Jungmin only laughs at him. "Ah, Daddy's a sore loser." he lisped, jolting away when the taller tries to run after him.

Jimin purses his lips together and stares at the two, trying to stop himself from giggling because the two of them were adorable.