EXTRA {5} Jeon Little Dumpling's Growth Records

When the Jeon family's little dumpling was born, he often cried; crying when hungry, crying when thirsty, crying for no reason, crying during the day, crying at night, crying at any time. Such irregularities and constant emergencies troubled his father.

"Why are you always crying?" Jungkook stared angrily at the baby in the stroller.

"Wa wa wa~~" Jeon Little Dumpling not only cried, but he also spit while crying.

Jungkook's mysophobia flared up, he took out a tissue and began to wipe his saliva, "Your mother also likes to drool when she was a child."

"Wa wa wa~~" Jeon Little Dumpling continued to cry, his drool continued to flow, Jungkook continued to wipe. Didn't know how long it took that they went back and forth like this until finally, Jeon Little Dumpling cried himself to sleep.

Jungkook suffered a headache from the noise, and he felt somewhat disgusted with this wimpy brat.

"This is your son, don't hate him."

Jungkook recalled his wife's repeated urging, he felt that he had to do something to keep his love for his son, so he extended his finger to poke Jeon Little Dumpling who had just fallen asleep. Jeon Little Dumpling opened his pair of almond eyes that looked exactly like his mother, Jungkook felt better when he looked at them, but then the little dumpling who hadn't had enough sleep, was awakened and wailed 'wa wa~' again.

The expression on Jungkook's face became rigid again, he took a newly opened pack of tissues in his hands, and wiped seriously.

"Wa wa wa~" Jeon Little Dumpling kept on crying, and finally woke up the deeply sleeping Lisa.

"What are you doing?" Lisa walked inside the baby room.

"Wiping saliva." Jungkook raised the tissue in his hand.

"..." Lisa was speechless for a moment, she walked over and picked up the child and coaxed it twice, Jeon Little Dumpling stopped crying immediately. When the child returned to sleep, Lisa said to Jungkook, "When the baby cries, hug him like I did just now, and he will soon stop crying."

"Then, what about the drool?"

"Wait until the baby slept before you wipe it."

"Oh." Jungkook obediently nodded.

"And... when the baby is asleep, you're not allowed to poke him." Don't think that she didn't see the red dot on the baby's face, Jungkook must have had poked him secretly again.

"Oh." This answer seemed a little reluctant.

"..." Lisa was suddenly exhausted, she's thinking if she should go back to the mansion for her one month post-parturition.

...

A few months later, the Jeon family's little dumpling was already crawling, his small buttocks bundled in a diaper, crawling around in the house, everything was fresh for him; fooling around here, picking something there, in a blink of a time, he can turn the house upside down. Jungkook angrily bought a large fence and encircled the small dumpling inside.

"Play inside, you can't go out." Jungkook gave an order.

Don't know why, the little dumpling grabbed a toy brick, lifted his chubby hand, and threw it out the fence. Jungkook saw it, so he picked it up and threw it back. Jeon Little Dumpling thought that his dad was playing with him, so he threw it again with more happiness, he walked with pattering foot steps while his little fat hand was agile like wind. Jungkook became angrier, so he stepped into the fence and put away all the little dumpling's toys, not leaving anything behind.