24.Sudden Clap Of Thunder

In the early morning of the next day, Lisa continued to pull Jungkook for a morning run and ran down in a lap. Although Jungkook was not as tired as yesterday, but he was still panting like a cow and sitting under the cherry tree. The image of the inborn nobleman on his body was not at all right now.

"Drink some water." Lisa gave water to Jungkook from time to time.

Jungkook was so exhausted that he took the water and drank it.

"You are doing a great job today, tomorrow we will run a hundred meters more, okay." Lisa erected a finger, and smiled and discussed with Jungkook.

Jungkook looked at that finger, his tired body was still protesting, but nodded at Lisa's smiling eyes.

"Awesome." Lisa cheered. "We ran a kilometer today, and add a hundred meters a everyday, so you can run to a month ..."

Four kilometers!

Jungkook never thought that such a simple math problem would give him the urge to faint when he got the answer. Does he have to run in the morning every morning, then experience the current pain, and progress every day, reaching four times the current one month later?

"I ... I may be sick." Jungkook felt that his current condition was very bad. If he had reached four times his current status, he was worried that he would become sick.

"It's not going to happen, it won't." Lisa waved her hands with tears and smiled, "Are you trying to make an excuse to avoid running?"

"I didn't." Jungkook was aggrieved. He wasn't making excuses. He was really worried that he would get sick.

"Will you run?"

"Run." Jungkook agreed.

The successful Lisa grinned, "Let's go and have breakfast."

Lisa pulled Jungkook off the ground, and the two returned to the cabin for breakfast. As soon as the two people walked to the wooden house, Eunha, who was supposed to have breakfast, seemed to be mad with a mobile phone and smiled foolishly at the dining table as if she had gone crazy.

When I asked, I realized that the original Taobao store of Eunha had an extremely long sales performance last night. At this time, she was looking for help.

In order to ship the goods as soon as possible, Eunha organized employees to pick wildly, and had no time to entertain Lisa. Lisa didn't mind. In the afternoon, she took food and water and went to the mountain for a picnic with Jungkook.

From the cherry orchard, turn to the lake running early in the morning, and walk up, you can see a lush hillside where there is a clear stream winding and the next stream to the village below the mountain. Sitting next to a stream, you can overlook the whole mountain village, which is the best place in Liangjia Village.

At the place, Lisa laid a large picnic cloth under the shade of the tree, and then put out the food and fruits that Eunha prepared for them.

"Kook, do you like it?" Lisa asked Jungkook.

"Yes, it's quiet." Jungkook looked at the flowing stream again. "It sounds good."

"Then we stay here until dark, OK, Eun said, there will be fireflies here at night, we wait to see fireflies." Lisa has never seen fireflies, all the understanding of fireflies comes from pictures And TV series.

"Yes." Jungkook likes it here, and naturally has no opinion. He sat under the tree with a book and looked up seriously.

Lisa also took out her own design draft, sat not far from Jungkook, and began to design the first pair of shoes after rebirth.