3.Marrige

In order to avoid wasting Jungkook's "thoughtful" intention, Lisa left Jungkook to hold hands and never let go.

After a while, the elevator reached the top floor, and when the two were preparing to go out, someone rushed in before them. Suddenly, Jungkook was startled, and took a step back in panic.

Jungkook is a person with autism. He does not like to have physical contact with people, so he was afraid of small spaces or crowded places from an early age. When we were taking the elevator just now, whenever someone came up, he would tense himself tightly. At this time, he almost collided with someone, and even hurriedly avoided it. Lisa noticed that she hurried forward and stood between the two while calming Jungkook: "It's okay, let's go out."

"Sorry, sorry, I just ..." At this time, the comer also found someone in the elevator, realized that he was wrong, and apologized. After looking up to see who was in the elevator, his apology turned into a surprise. , "Second Young Master, you are back!"

The excited person was going to pull Jungkook's arm to capture him in a hug, Jungkook pursed his lips, and his body shrank back. Lisa hurriedly raised her hand and blocked the movement of the comer: "Sorry, he doesn't like others to touch him."

"Ah, yes, sorry, sorry, I almost forgot." The man obviously knows Jungkook, so naturally knows Jungkook's special condition, without further action, he first stepped out of the elevator to allow the two to come out "Second Young Master, just come back, the chairman and wife went crazy after you suddenly ran away, the general manager has gone out to look for you for a long time."

Lisa froze slightly. Listening to what this person meant, was it that Jungkook sneaked away alone and the Jeon family didn't know?

"Chairman, Second Young Master is back." When the two stepped out of the elevator, the man ran to report again.

"You didn't tell your family?" Lisa asked Jungkook.

Jungkook looked at Lisa and said nothing.

Forget it, he didn't understand it, Lisa sighed and said, "Let's go see grandma."

The two walked forward together for a while, and from one of the wards suddenly rushed out an elegant woman. This person Lisa recognizes as Jungkook's mother. During the Chinese New Year, Lisa can often see her in grandmother Jeon's yard.

"Kook, where have you been?" Jungkook suddenly disappeared, and Mother Jeon was worried. She sent a bunch of people out to find no news. At this time, when she saw her son return, she was really overjoyed and wanted to hold his son in her arms. But she knew the situation of her son that he didn't like being touched, so she could only try to restrain herself.

But when she managed to restrain her emotions, she found that her younger son, who couldn't easily touch her, was obediently letting other women hold hands.

What's happening here?

"Auntie." Lisa greeted as he approached.

"Lalisa?" Mother Jeon recognized Lisa. Although they didn't have much contact, every time her mother-in-law called back and talked to the husband and wife pair about Jungkook's life, she always mentioned a girl who is also their neighbor named Lisa. During the Chinese New Year, Lisa came to the New Year celebration, and the two also met a few times.

"I heard from Jungkook that Grandma Jeon is sick." Lisa said.

"You're here to see grandma. Come on, come in."

Lisa led Jungkook into the ward, and met his father Jeon Jiyong
at the door: "Uncle Jeon."

Jiyong nodded faintly, looking a little tired, glanced at what the little son was about to say, but an old and weak voice came from the door in a timely manner: "Is Kook back?"