65.At A Loss

On the way back from the hospital to the studio, a small snow suddenly floated in the sky. Rice-like snowflakes fell from the sky and fell on the windshield. At a glance, it was turned into a drop of water.

This should be the early snow this year. Pedestrians on the road were a little excited, and the hurried pace was also postponed for this sudden light snow, and they took out their mobile phones to shoot.

Lisa also likes snow very much. If she used to, she would definitely stop the car and enjoy it for a while, or call Jungkook to watch with her. But at this moment, she is like the crossroads in front of her, because the snowy roads are slippery and blocked.

Winter nights always come earlier. When the car is parked in the parking lot near the studio, the sky is gray. Lisa's probe looked out the window, and several shops on the road even turned on the lights.

It's five o'clock, and Jungkook will come from work in a little while.

Lisa got out of the car and locked it. When she locked the car, she accidentally swept to the corner drug store. This pharmacy is behind a row of sycamore trees. The trees are luxuriant during the spring and summer. The pharmacy is covered up and difficult to be seen. When the leaves fall in autumn and winter, Lisa finds out that they are diagonally opposite. There is even a pharmacy by the side of the road.

"Girl, what medicine do you buy?"

Lisa suddenly looked back, only to find that she didn't know when she walked into the pharmacy and asked a 40-50 year old aunt, wearing a white coat, with a look of concern.

"I ... have a contraceptive?" Lisa asked hard.

"Yes, which one? The before or after ones?" The pharmacy aunt asked, and the person had already reached the counter where the contraceptives were placed.

"After ones." Every time she answered the question, Lisa was awkward. Fortunately, the aunt in the pharmacy did not show any strange eyes, and she had a common expression on official affairs.

"Then take this, it will be useful for 72 hours afterwards." The pharmacy aunt picked out a box of pills and placed it in front of Lisa.

Lisa looked at the white pill box, and for a long time she didn't reach out to get it.

"Would you like that?" The aunt urged.

"How much ... how much is it?" Lisa looked back.

"39."

After receiving the money, when the pharmacy aunt handed the medicine over, she saw the girl's blank face in front of her, and couldn't help saying more: "Little girl, if you want a child, talk to your boyfriend about marriage. "

She has seen many people who come to buy contraceptives, and none of them have this expression. The hesitation in his face is obviously unwanted.

"I'm married." Lisa replied subconsciously.

"Your husband doesn't want children?"

"Neither."

"Is that not ready yet?" The aunt understood.

Lisa nodded.

"Also, you young people, when you are working hard, you can't even take care of your children. In addition, the pressure on women in modern society is increasing, and being a mother is really not a simple decision." "But if you really want a child, don't worry too much. Sometimes a child is just like a small sapling outside. In fact, you don't have to worry too much. As long as you truly love him, you will be born and he will grow up." It's big. This medicine is effective for 72 hours, you can consider it again. "