10.Cute

"Lisa is very important to our Kook, but we also know that this is not why Lisa must marry Kook. We asked Professor Feng I don't want to take advantage of this sympathy. We just want to prove to you that there is a special friendship between the two children. They are married because of this friendship. "

"Of course, if you do not agree with this marriage, we can fully understand it. But if you are willing to give Kook a chance, our Jeon family will be very grateful. Jiyong and I will treat Lisa as our biological daughter, Protect her like Kook. "

"Moreover, we can assure you that if one day Lisa feels tired and doesn't want to stay with Kook anymore, she can leave at any time."

It's been a while since Jungkook's parents and Professor Feng left, but the mood of Seunghyun and Chaerin could not be calm for a long time. They were sitting and thinking in their minds about the things that Jungkook's mother said before leaving words.

They are both parents, so they can appreciate Jungkook's parents' love for Jungkook. Not to mention that Jungkook is almost their child they watched growing up. Even if he was a strange child, they will be moved when they see the care shown to her daughter in the treatment video. Jungkook is autistic, but he has courage to step out and embrace the world.

Apparently, Jungkook's family, like them, did not think that this marriage would last long, and they were ready for Lisa to leave at any time. Just as he and his wife were afraid that Lisa would be injured in this marriage, why didn't Jungkook's parents be afraid that Jungkook would be hurt.

But Jungkook's parents' last remarks almost gave Lisa all the dominance of this marriage. Jungkook cares about Lisa, in this marriage he will never take the initiative to break up, but Lisa can withdraw and leave at any time. This is equivalent to acquiesce in Lisa's possible damage to Jungkook. This is how great the trust is, and how great is the sincerity. Seunghyun only felt heavy.

"Yah! You guys are home?!" Lisa screamed in shock. She had just returned home and found that the house was completely dark. She thought that her parents had gone to school to stare at the students for late self-study.

"Why, don't turn on the light, it scares me." Lisa clutched her small heart and collapsed on the sofa weakly.

Seunghyun glanced at the daughter throwing slippers almost to the other end of the living room, and his complex mood was even more complicated. This girl is usually at home in such an unsightly way, how did she squeeze the billions of people in the world and ran into the world of Jungkook? Why was Jungkook attracted from the world by this girl?

"Mom, what to eat in the evening, I ran for an afternoon, I'm so hungry now." She and Tzuyu looked at a dozen places this afternoon, but there wasn't a suitable one, and the last two were tired of eating the meal. Back home, Lisa had a bit appetite.

"I'll cook bowl noodles for you." Chaerin stood up helplessly.

"Thank you mom, put two eggs."

Chaerin went to the kitchen, put the vegetables bought in the evening into the refrigerator, and then simply cooked three bowls of noodles.

After eating the noodles, Lisa also recovered some strength. She took the initiative to stand up to help clean up, washed the dishes, and finished the kitchen. Lisa was wiping her hands and going out and heard her father say, "Wait a minute, make an appointment with Jungkook's family to officially meet. "

"?!" Lisa lingered for a while before returning to earth. "Dad, do you agree with my marriage with Jungkook?"

"Hm!" Seunghyun hummed into the study, and didn't look at Lisa at all, as if it wasn't him who just spoke.