13.First Day Living Together

At the gate of the hospital, Lisa said goodbye to her parents.

"Dad, mom, I'll live in Kook's house tonight."

"I see. I'll pack some clothes for you tomorrow." Chaerin nodded.

"No, I'll go back and pack myself tomorrow." Lisa refused.

"Alright." Chaerin responded and turned to look at Jungkook standing next to her daughter, and asked, "Kook, do you still have a pain in your hands?"

"It doesn't hurt." Jungkook was in a good mood at this time, but didn't feel any pain in his hands.

"That's good, in the future ... I'll always come back and sit with Lisa." Chaerin knew that her daughter was now considered completely married. Just thinking about this, Chaerin's nose could not help but feel a little sour.

"Come on, the car is here." Seunghyun reminded his wife.

Farewell to his in-laws, Seunghyun and Chaerin left by car. The car drove far away, and Chaerin's gaze couldn't help looking back.

"Don't look, you'll be back tomorrow." Seunghyun comforted his wife.

"Seunghyun, did you say that Lisa of our family just married like this?" Chaerin thought about the scene where her daughter marries and leaves, but never thought it would be so unexpected and uneasy.

"It's not far. We can see each other at any time." Seunghyun's heart was uncomfortable, but he still wanted to comfort his wife.

"I know, I just don't feel secure." Chaerin worried. "You say what do you think about Kook? If he gets sick again in the future, what can Lisa do?"

"No, didn't In-law say, Kook rarely has a breakout, and today is a special case."

"If not ... I really would have disagreed when I was in the hospital just now." Chaerin was not frightened by the appearance of Shirakawa's illness. She always thought that Jungkook just didn't like to talk, didn't know how to communicate, and never thought of him having a tendency to be violent when he starts a disease.

During the time Jungkook was receiving treatment in the hospital, Chaerin was always tangled. She was not optimistic about the marriage. Now she has seen the scene of Jungkook's disease. She almost regrets not to take Lisa back on the spot. But in the end, she saw Jungkook smiling.

Chaerin didn't know how to describe that smile, it was a smile that anyone would see softly and feel at ease. At that moment, Jungkook's body exuded a vitality, like a young seedling struggling in the spring and growing towards the sun, and her daughter Lisa was his sun.

Chaerin suddenly felt a little sad, she quietly turned to look at her husband, and found that her husband's expression was similar to her. At that time, Jungkook's mother had already cried and was silent. Eventually she softened and left her daughter to Jungkook.

"Relax, the Jeon family will take good care of Lisa." Seunghyun comforted his wife, and at the same time comforted himself.

....

Kai was driving a car with Lisa and his brother Jungkook behind. He closed the window to isolate most of the noise from the outside, then turned on the sound, playing a soft piano song.

This song was given to them by Professor Feng. It is said that it can help people with autism to ease their emotions. He and his parents prepared a copy at home and in each car. When Jungkook's mood is unstable, he will turn it on. Make him listen the song.

While turning up the volume of the speaker, Kai secretly observed the situation behind him from the rearview mirror. Jungkook was very quiet. He leaned his eyes on the back of the chair as if he had fallen asleep. There was no more irritability on his body. Nor ... did he have a lively smile just now.