EXTRA {4} Remember To Look At Me

Jiyong, the chairman of Yifeng Group, suddenly realized that there was a problem, and that was his eldest son, the president of the group, it seemed, well, had never taken a single holiday in 7 - 8 years already.

No wonder he's a single dog!

As if having found President Jeon's crucial reason for his single status, at a shareholder meeting, he forcibly pushed a big vacation on his son that lasted for three months.

This sudden move led Yifeng Group to be spread with wild guesses, from the administration department to the cleaning ladies: Is it possible that now Second young master's condition has improved, big boss wants to reduce Eldest young master's power and divide the authority?

It's really too heartless, how good the Eldest young master towards Second young master all these years ah, how could Second young master turned his back towards his elder brother once he gets better?

As soon as the words came out, the comrades in the R&D department were immediately unhappy, nevertheless, as code monkeys who only knew how to immerse themselves in research and development, how could they win if they had to face that black gossip forum? However, the colleagues in R&D department who had been with Jungkook for many years never even considered that their Second young master was such a person. And thus, Astro quietly ran to Jungkook, "Second young master, do you know that the president suddenly went for a vacation?"

"I know." He had heard Sandara said about this when they went back home for dinner.

"Then, do you know why president is being made to go to holiday?" Astro deliberately accentuated the word.

"Because hyung is single." Jungkook accurately summarized the topic of the dinner that day.

"...so, chairman is forcing marriage?" Astro was shocked.

"Yes." Jungkook nodded.

The people who finally got the answer, finally felt inexplicably comfortable. So it's not because of their Second young master wanted to forcefully grab the position, but it was because Eldest young master, such a successful personage, can also be forced into marriage?!

Really made people want to laugh out loud and shout three times to the heaven, who will be spared in the circle of reincarnation?*

[TL: I really don't understand this part, sorry...]
However, what should be white-washed still should be white-washed, the colleagues in R&D department immediately carried out various internal invasions and forwarded the news that the president went out to find his wife. And so, silently, the black gossip group that thought that they were about to fall out of favor, immediately changed the group's signature: 'After three months, he will certainly return with his wife.'

Kai didn't know that there was such a big battle within Yifeng Group, since he didn't have to go to work, he decided to have a good rest. Everyday, he'd stay at home to read books, jog, or put together some lego toys.

In the first week, Sandara hinted again, "Why don't you invite some friends to hang out?"

"The others are working, how can they be so leisure like me?" Kai remained unmoved.

The second week, Sandara instructed her grandson, "Go and ask your uncle to give you a sister."

"Uncle, gibh me...a sister..." The little baby boy who just learned to speak, stuttered in his words, but his meaning was very clear.

"Children who help people to pass on a message won't grow tall." Kai teased his nephew with a cotton candy.

"Won'th... pass on." Since then, the little baby boy won't help people pass on their message again.