25.First Kiss

The thunderstorm in the mountains, violently rained down, but it finally started to cease after half and hour of downpour.

Lisa obviously felt that the rain outside was lighter, she looked down at Jungkook in her arms, his eyes were still tightly closed, his face was already pale, and he was obviously frightened. The two were poured by the rain for almost half an hour. Although the picnic cloth had a certain waterproof function, the clothes were still wet. Lisa shivered coldly and her lips were purple.

"Kook." Lisa whispered Jungkook's name, her voice trembling because of the cold.

Jungkook's eyelashes moved, but he still didn't open her eyes, but Lisa was relieved a lot, because at least this indicates that Jungkook has eased from the state of extreme fear just now and has reacted to her voice.

"Kook, the rain has stopped and there will be no more thunder, let's go back." Lisa tried to loosen her hand covering Jungkook's ears.

"Mmmm~~" Lisa's hand was released, and Jungkook shook subconsciously. He just felt that the thunder sound was still in his ears, and he instinctively drilled into Lisa's arms, afraid to make a whining sound.

"Don't be afraid, I'm here, I'm here." Lisa soothed patiently, for a while she lost her mind.

In fact, even a normal person will be scared by such a dense thunder, let alone an autistic patient like Jungkook. But ordinary people can quickly adjust their emotions after being scared. When they realize that there is no danger, they will quickly get rid of that fear. But Jungkook couldn't do it. The thunder in the outside world has stopped, but the thunder in the world of Jungkook continues.

I have to think of a way to make Jungkook divert his attention and make Jungkook feel that the thunder is not so terrible so that he can escape from fear.

How to do it? Lisa tried to calm herself down, thinking carefully. Jungkook was not completely awake at this time, and although Jungkook responded to her voice, this reaction was not enough to awaken him, so what else could she do?

Just now Jungkook leaned in closer despite Lisa trying to wake him up, so Lisa covered Jungkook's ears again. At this moment, she lowered her head and looked at him again. Lisa discovered that from this perspective, she was almost holding Jungkook's face. The appearance of Jungkook is very good, and it is that kind of exquisite and beautiful, white porcelain skin, long and thick eyelashes, tall nose bridges, thin lips ...very kissable, as long as she lowers her head....

This is looking ... weird, what's going on?

Jungkook's world is very bad. Suddenly, a big and big dark cloud floated in his world. The dark cloud covered the sky, and it rained heavily. The deafening thunder fell from the sky, ringing the whole world, letting him know that he has nowhere to hide. Only the little warmth in front of him is the only reliance he can find in this darkness, who is it? Who brought him the warmth? So familiar, he must remember ...

Jungkook thought hard. He had an intuition. It seemed that as long as he remembered who the warmth belonged to, the thunder would stop.

Suddenly, something warmer and softer entered his world, and a familiar atmosphere wrapped the warmth and filled his nasal cavity. Jungkook's chaotic brain seemed to be split open with an axe. After the world was clear, he recognized it.

This is Lisa's breath.

Jungkook opened his eyes fiercely and saw Lisa very close in a dim light. It was closer than the time when Lisa was lying in his arms at night. At that moment, he even counted the number of eyelashes on Lisa's eyes. Two eyes, upper and lower eyelids, a total of 268.

What is Lisa doing? Is she kissing me?

That's right, Lisa was kissing him. She couldn't hold back. After all, she was fascinated by beauty in front of her and philandered Jungkook.