2.Propose

Lisa remembers that she was dead, and the picture before her death is still vivid.

The mobile phone that kept ringing, the medical records scattered all over the place, the medical staff who rushed in, and the parents who were crying sadly, how could they lie in their own room as soon as they opened their eyes?

Milky curtains, goose-yellow walls, pink sofas, black and white patterned floors. All these are the design of the decoration before going abroad. After going abroad, my parents changed the decoration of the home once. The old patterned floor was no longer in his room, but he replaced it with wooden flooring and underfloor heating. .

Lisa opened her quilt and ran to the dressing mirror in the room a few steps.

Lisa in the mirror had shoulder-length, medium-length hair, because she had just woke up, her hair was a bit messy, and she was wearing a childish cartoon pajamas.

This is not right!

Lisa studied abroad for two years, and then she found a job at a local company. In order to make her image more mature, she changed her hair style before entering the job, and her hair was longer than now.

This is not my present, this is a bit like myself a few years ago.

"Di Di Da Du......"

A dull cell phone ringtone sounded, Mu Xiaoya lifted the quilt, found her mobile phone skillfully, and then picked up the phone that had already been eliminated, and was not very skilled in connecting the call.

"Lisa, are you still asleep, and you are taking a graduation picture today, have you forgotten!" Tzuyu's voice came from the phone with a full voice.

"Tzuyu?" Mu Xiaoya was a little surprised, "Graduation photo?"

"I knew you forgot. Our class was taking pictures at 11 o'clock, and now you're calling immediately." After that, Tzuyu hung up the phone fiercely.

Graduation photo? Lisa can't believe. Today is the day to take graduation photos, which is June 2019? Lisa turned her head to look at the calendar. Sure enough, the bedside calendar showed that today is June 12, 2019. There is also a graduation photo marked with a pen on her side.

If it's not a dream, can I see my former classmates and take another graduation photo?

That's right, just go to school and see if it happens to be the same as what you remember, it means that you are not dreaming, but are you really back?

Lisa ran to the door excitedly. She didn't even think of changing her pajamas. She wore slippers and ran out with a mobile phone and a cape. She ran out when she was discharged from the hospital.

"Jungkook?!" Lisa called out in surprise. In front of Jungkook, there is no scar on his face, unlike the one he met in the hospital.

"I ..." Jungkook had been standing at the door for a long time. He stood in a perplexed state, afraid to go in or to leave. He expected Lisa to leave, and now that she came out, hep did n't know what to do. He lowered his head uneasily, and looked at his toes.

You have something to say to me?" Lisa's voice was very soft, which was a habit she had developed while talking to Jungkook. When Jungkook was seven years old, he was sent back by his parents to live with his grandmother. Because Jeon's home is next to Kim's, Lisa often sees Jungkook. In addition, there are not many children in this movie. When he was young, Lisa often went to Jungkook to play. But Jungkook didn't care much about her and was always immersed in his own world, which made Lisa frustrated and angry. It wasn't until Grandma Jeon explained Jungkook's condition that Mu Xiaoya understood it.