17.Headphones

It was already lunch time when they came out of the nursing home. She looked at the navigation and found a shopping mall nearby to prepare for lunch before going home to pack things.

"Kook, what do you want to eat?" Parking the car, Lisa asked Jungkook while checking the restaurant in this mall with her mobile phone.

"I'm not hungry," Jungkook replied.

"If you're not hungry, you still have to eat. Eating on time will not hurt your stomach." Lisa said casually.

"Oh." Jungkook froze and nodded.

"What to eat?" Lisa looked at the dazzling restaurants in her mobile phone, unable to make a decision for a moment. I always feel that they are almost the same, and there are no particularly delicious dishes.

"When should I eat?" Jungkook asked suddenly.

"what?"

"Eat on time, when should it be eaten to be considered on time?" Jungkook asked.

"..." Lisa turned to this a little bit because she didn't understand the topic, but after thinking about it, she responded suddenly, "When do you ... usually eat?"

"Eat hungry." Jungkook replied.

"Then when will you be hungry?" Lisa asked.

"..." Jungkook recalled it seriously, and finally found in vain that he hadn't noticed the time when he would be hungry, so he shook his head honestly, "I didn't pay attention."

Lisa froze, and an uncomfortable emotion suddenly came out of her heart. After a while, she asked, "What time is it now?"

Jungkook took out his mobile phone and glanced at it, "12:31."

"Okay, then at this time every day, you must remember to have lunch. If something is delayed, you can't exceed one hour before and after, then you must eat."

Jungkook understood for a moment, then nodded to indicate that he knew.

"For breakfast, eat before eight."

"What time is it before eight?" Jungkook needed a specific time.

"..." Lisa had to adjust the time. "Between seven to eight, you must have breakfast."

Jungkook nodded again.

"Dinner, between 6.30 and 7.30. Eat at these three times and eat a lot, just remember to eat on time, okay?" Lisa urged.

"Remember." Jungkook nodded seriously.

"Remember to do it."

"Hm." Jungkook nodded. "It's lunch time. Let's go eat."

Are you reminding me?

Lisa couldn't help but smile, turned off her phone, and stoped picking up  the restaurant: "Let's go up and eat in whichever first restaurant we see."

The two went upstairs, looked for a restaurant closest to the elevator, and had a quick lunch.

Out of the hotel, Lisa planned to go to the service desk for a free parking ticket with a small ticket for consumption. When she walked to the service desk, she was suddenly attracted by a publicity ad next to her.

It was a propaganda sign of an earphone = an advertisement. Lisa heard this brand. This is an internationally renowned brand and can be regarded as a nobleman in earphones. Tzuyu bought one in college, and Lisa heard it a few times, and the sound quality was really good. But what attracted Lisa's attention was not the sound quality of the headphones, but another function of the headphones.