EXTRA {1} Previous Life

The Jeon family's villa.

  As soon as Kai returned from the company and got out of the car, he received a call from Assistant Bambam.

  "President, the SAIMEI Group agreed to our agreement, and their regional manager in China will come to Yuncheng next week."

  "What about Kim Lalisa?" Kai asked.

  "She's one of the designers." added, "I checked, Kim Lalisa's flight will arrive at Yuncheng Airport at 11am three days later. After returning, she will rest for a while, then directly report to the company after three days."

  "Continue to follow up." Hanging up the phone, Kai entered the living room. He had been working overtime in the company today and it was past seven o'clock when he returned home. The Jeon couple were waiting in the living room, when they saw Kai enter, they asked Uncle Li to prepare dinner.

The family sat down in the dining room and the food was quickly served, but the spot beside Kai was always empty.

Sandara glanced at it and sighed habitually: "Uncle Li, Kook didn't eat much today, prepare something light and bring it up."

  "Yes." In fact, Uncle Li had already prepared it without Sandara's order. Because second young master often forgets to eat, his stomach has always been bad, so the kitchen prepares food for stomachaches all year round.

  After a while, Uncle Li took a bowl of carefully prepared tasteless food to the second floor.

  Looking at the bowl of food specially prepared for Jungkook, Sandara suddenly lost her appetite. There were so many dishes in front of her, how many of these dishes been eaten by their family's Kook?

  "I'm full." The plate in front of Sandara was still clean and hasn't been touched at all.

  "You need to eat." Jiyong stopped his wife. In recent years, as long as Jungkook doesn't come down to eat with them, Sandara doesn't eat anymore.

  "I can't eat anymore."

  "I know." Jiyong said that he knew and put the chopsticks back into his wife's hand.

Sandara had no choice but to look at the table full of dishes, and finally picked a piece of lettuce.

Compared with his parents' detachment of food, Kai's appetite is very good. He quickly ate a bowl of rice in front of him, filled a bowl of soup for himself, drank the soup, and wiped his hands with a napkin. Only then can I pay attention to my parents.

  "I have something to tell you." Kai said.

  "What is it?" Jiyong asked curiously.

  "I got Lisa back."

Kai's words just fell when he heard a ka cha, his mother was too shocked and overturned the spoon in her hand.

  "What did you do?" Compared with his wife, Jiyong was relatively calm.

  "I invested a lot of money, some time ago, and cooperated with the SAIMEI Group to establish a new brand independent of SAIMEI. Their headquarters sent a group of designers to come, Kim Lalisa is one of them." Kai simply replied.

  "You... what do you want to do?"

  "Don't worry, I won't mess up." Kai's eyes sank, although he already felt he was reckless, "I will set up an online retail store for the newly established studio as a major shareholder. I will appoint Kim Lalisa to be the person in charge, then... let Kook be in charge of the website. If she's really Kook's second window, then she should know how to co-operate with Kook."