7.Loving Him

After Lisa left, everyone in the Jeon family gathered around. They kept a distance enough for Jungkook to feel comfortable and carefully ask what happened in the Kin family tonight.

"Kook, what did Lisa's parents say?" Jiyong was not even so nervous when his company went public.

"Did they agree with your marriage with Lisa?" Sandara asked more specifically.

After the parents asked all the questions, Kai could only follow his brother and wait for the answer.

Jungkook kept walking, walked through the living room, stepped up the stairs, and walked up to the second floor, only to respond in three words: "Don't agree." After that, he continued to move forward and lock himself. Entered the bedroom.

"Don't agree?" The three Jeon family gathered in a circle at the entrance of the stairs.

"Well, it's understandable." Jiyong is more rational than his wife. Although he has a bit of a sour heart, he can still think from the standpoint of Lisa's parents. If he was Lisa's father, he would not want his daughter to marry a mentally abnormal person.

"I told you that Kook could not be allowed to go to the Kim family alone." Kai regretted it a bit.

Jungkook does not like to talk, and his cognition is different from that of a normal person. Even if someone scolds him in person, he does not necessarily react, and he does not know if he was aggrieved at the Kim family this evening. When he was usually at the company, he couldn't wait to arrange Jungkook's office under his eyes.

"Kai, be ready to present a gift. Tomorrow your mother and I will visit the Kim family." Jiyong thought for a moment, and decided to go by himself.

"If the parents of the Kim family still don't agree?" Kai asked.

"There is no way, we can't force people to marry our daughter to our house." This possibility is not without.

"What about Kook? Kook loves Lisa so much. You haven't seen how much he looked frustrated just now?" Thinking of this possibility, Sandara couldn't help worrying.

"Kook was frustrated?" Jiyong was surprised, wasn't his son just as slumped as before? .

"Of course, you guys are careless and can't see it so clearly."

Kai, who also didn't see it, silently looked away.

"In short, no matter what the Kim family thinks, we must show our greatest sincerity." Jiyong made a decision.

Lisa returned home, and her parents were no longer in the living room. Lisa paused slightly and went to her father's study on the first floor.

Raised her hand and double clicked on the door, then push in the door.

"Ask whatever you want to ask." Calmly stood at his father's desk. Lisa knew that during the time he sent Jungkook away, her parents' messy thoughts were almost sorted out.

"Is it true that you married Jungkook?" Until now, Chaerin still couldn't believe the fact that her daughter was married.

"It's true." Lisa said extremely earnestly. "The day I married was on the day when Grandma Bai died, Jungkook and I were in a hurry. You were in the school again, so I did not have time to tell you."

"On the day when Teacher Cui died? Then it was in these past few days right? When we went to the memorial service for Teacher Cui, the people of the Jeon family said nothing." Seunghyun frowned.

"Perhaps they thought it was sudden."

"What do you mean?" Chaerin was puzzled.

"There were too many things going on these days. I was married to Jungkook, and they also knew suddenly. In addition, Grandma Jeon left on the same day, and they probably haven't had time to make it clear." Lisa explained.