9.You Are My Window

The previous conversation between the two was interrupted by a few students who suddenly appeared. After completing the occupation certificate, Tzuyu dragged Lisa to the neighborhood Coffee shop.

"Cappuccino plus a piece of black forest cake, you go buy it." Tzuyu directed Lisa without a trace of politeness as soon as she entered the cafe.

"Alright Unnie, do you want something else?" Lisa matched.

"That's all for now, this Unnie will add more after finishing those ." Tzuyu shook her head and went to find a seat inside.

Lisa smiled and went to the front desk to buy cake and coffee.

Tzuyu took a sip of his coffee, and then swept her gaze to the black coffee in front of Lisa, frowning suddenly: "How do you drink black coffee, how bitter it is."

Lisa was surprised, and then came over. After going abroad, because she was too busy to study and work, she often stayed up late to catch the design draft, so she got into the habit of drinking black coffee. But she remembered the her right now didn't like drinking it.

"I haven't slept well recently, so to refresh my mood." Lisa casually made an excuse.

"Uncle and aunt don't agree," Tzuyu guessed.

"They didn't say no, they are still considering it."

"Consider? When did uncle and aunt consider your decision from childhood to this age, and which time did not fully support it? It means that they disagree." Tzuyu was most envious of Lisa's enlightened and democratic Parents, unlike her parents, love to be blind and hard headed.

"They will agree." Lisa said confidently.

"It doesn't work if you don't agree, anyway, you've got your card." Tzuyu said.

"Yeah." Lisa suddenly remembered that Jungkook seemed to have said the same thing last night. She didn't hold back immediately, and laughed out loud.

"Do you still have a laugh?" Tzuyu reminded, "Seriously, Jungkook is autistic. Does he know what marriage is? Marriage is not an impulse to get a certificate. After all you have spend your rest of the life with him. Live together. Then you would have children later ... eh, does he even know how to have children? "

"Chou Tzuyu!" Lisa glared at her friend with a bad temper, and she said it was serious, how she got to the back and became less funny.

"You guys.....did it yet?" As soon as this thought deviated, how could she not turn back, Tzuyu was not afraid that Lisa glared at her, and the more she asked, the more explicit.

"what are you thinking?"

"Ah you haven't." Tzuyu knew Lisa's expression and knew that the newlyweds were still pure and indistinguishable from a white paper. "No, I'll have to check, if the autistic patient wouldn't You should leave as soon as possible."Then, Tzuyu really checked with her mobile phone.

"You-enough!" Lisa was ashamed and angry, grabbing Tzuyu's cell phone.

"Okay, I won't tease you anymore." Tzuyu saw Lisa anxious and stopped teasing her. "When are you planning to hold a wedding?"

"Maybe.....it won't be held." Lisa said hesitantly.

"Also, after all, an old woman died at home." Tzuyu nodded in understanding.

When referring to Grandma Jeon, Lisa couldn't help but glance at the jade bracelet on her left wrist.

"The bracelet on your hand was given by Jeon grandma?" Tzuyu noticed Lisa's expression and guessed.

"Hm." Lisa nodded.

"This bracelet does not look cheap. It seems that the elderly is really satisfied with her granddaughter." Although Tzuyu does not understand jade, as long as it is true, the price is definitely not low.