63.Complete Couple

Tzuyu stayed in the studio to accompany Jungkook the entire time. Now that Lisa returned, she left after drinking coffee.

After Tzuyu left, Lisa and Jungkook also returned home. Because they came back late, they went home to cook too late, and they dealt with it casually at a nearby restaurant.

"It's so cold, isn't it going to snow?" Lisa leaned on Jungkook's body. She was a bit cold, and her hands and feet became cold in winter.

"The weather forecast says that it may snow in the next two days," Jungkook replied.

"You've watched the weather forecast?" Lisa curiously asked, even Jungkook pays attention to the weather.

"When I came back, there was a broadcast on the taxi." Jungkook is now able to ride a taxi very skillfully.

"Oh." Lisa's heart was still messy, and she followed Jungkook passively.

Back at home, Lisa was shocked by the heating from the pavement. The floor heating is always on. Even if people are absent during the day, the room is still warm. This kind of warmth gives people a sense of peace of mind.

The light turned on, and the whole room was illuminated instantly. Looking at the home carefully arranged by himself, an endless love slowly rose from her heart. She likes it here, especially.

"Lisa." Jungkook stood in front of Lisa and asked with a frown, "You are weird today."

Lisa's mood is very wrong today. Jungkook can see it, but she can't understand it. It didn't look sad or frustrated. She was obviously in a bad mood, but when he just entered the door, he even saw peace of mind on Lisa's face.

"Are you ... going to get sick again?" This state is similar to the state when Lisa was sick last time.

"It's okay, I'll just take a bath." Lisa changed her slippers and went directly to the bathroom. She was really okay, just intermittently realizing that she didn't have much time and then uncontrolled depression. Just take a bath, take a nap, and tell her to live well for the rest of the day, and she can cheer up again. She couldn't tell Jungkook about such things, and she couldn't tell anyone.

After taking a shower, Lisa's mood eased a lot. She changed her pyjamas, dried her hair, and went back to the sofa again.

Jungkook likes Lisa's smell, especially when she has just taken a shower, it is refreshing only at home. He can't help but sneak in and take a breath. Then he got up and went to the bathroom, rinsed briefly.

When he comes back, Lisa will nest in his arms very naturally. Whenever this time, Jungkook's mood will be extremely good, as if the whole atrium is stuffed with some kind of pleasant and warm emotion. fully.

Since moving to this house, every day, Jungkook can feel that the distance between him and Lisa is shortening. They formed many small casual habits, such as when watching TV, Lisa always nestled in his arms, like running back every morning, Lisa would give him a towel to wipe sweat, like every time. One day they would go out together, one to press the elevator first, and one to lock the room door.

Their lives are now very good, so Jungkook hopes that he can get better and better enough to match Lisa. It's so good that Lisa can understand all of his emotions without asking. When Lisa was sad, she could do other things to comfort herself besides hugging.

"When Lisa is sad, what should I do to make her feel better?" This is a question raised by Jungkook while waiting for Lisa in the studio this afternoon. Chou Tzuyu is Lisa's best friend. She doesn't have autism like him, so she must know how to comfort Lisa better than him.

"When she's sad?" Tzuyu's expression suddenly became strange, at least in the memory of Jungkook. He had never seen Tzuyu showing such an expression, "You can do something to make Lili happy."