EXTRA {3} Winner In Life

The cure for autism has always been a difficult problem in the medical field, the vast majority of autistic people can't integrate themselves into society throughout their whole lives, only a very small number of particularly lucky autistic people can learn how to survive in a normal society.

And among those few autistic people, there are fewer with scholar syndrome. Without exception, very few of autistic people in this category will become very good in their own fields by using their own extremely intelligent brains to enter the society

They can become excellent musicians, conductors, scientists, doctors, or leaders in other industries.

A month ago, Professor Feng received an invitation, which was a seminar on autism organized by the World Association for Autism Research. There was nothing surprising in the seminar, which was available every year, but this time, the association made an improvement. Every professor who participated in the seminar must bring an autistic person that they had treated and had recovered well to be able to participate.

Professor Feng turned over his own records for decades, and after going through a thick pile of medical records and pondering about it, he decided that only Jungkook can take this role. This kid, since he got married, had recovered better every day. But after the boy recovered, he also began to ignore him and refused to come to the psychological counseling once a month.

He certainly won't agree if he ask him directly.

Professor Feng thought for a moment and decided to ask Lisa for help.

Compared to Jungkook, Lisa was much better at listening to him, as soon as she heard that this seminar was to help more autistic people, she immediately promised right then and there, not anything like Jungkook, that white-eyed wolf, after having a lot of progress himself, he didn't care about his own kind even for a bit.

...

In the VIP waiting room of the airport, Professor Feng frequently looked at the entrance. He was about to board the plane, how come he couldn't see Jungkook and Lisa?

While he was still worrying, a little boy in a yellow shirt ran in from the window like a wind all of a sudden, and taking advantage of his small body, he rushed and hid himself under the buffet table.

This is...

"Come out!"

Sure enough, it was the small group of Jeon family. Professor Feng saw Jungkook who was chasing in, so he wanted to say hello.

"Don't want! I don't want to change clothes!" Compared with his father's simple and concise words, the Jeon family's dumpling's speech was fast and anxious, but his still childish and cute voice won't make people feel uncomfortable.

"You're so dirty." Seeing his son hiding under the dining table, Jungkook wished to carry the boy into the sink and wash him clean right then and there. This child is so disgusting, he spit on the ground when he's still small, and now that he grew up, he rolls on the ground.

"I don't want to change clothes, I want to wear this bumblebee."

"Change."

"Not change!"

Perhaps the father and son were too good looking, the two quarreled so childishly, but the people around not only didn't feel impatient, but instead looked at them with interest.

"That... Kook ah, what happened?" It took quite a long time for Professor Feng to find the chance to interrupt.

"His clothes are ruined, he has to change it." Jungkook glanced at Professor Feng and explained.