21.Not So Uncomfortable

"When you get off the train, someone will pick you up. The license plate number is Rong 888 * 9."

Jungkook dragged their luggage, and Lisa looked out of the exit station looking for a car that Eunha was supposed to send to pick them up, but she looked for a long time and did not see a car that was suspected to be picking up people.

"Neither gave a phone number." Lisa muttered, about to call Eunha, and saw a man in a straw hat, wearing a tooling, waving her hand far away.

"Is it Kim Lalisa?" The man's voice was so loud that it could heard across the square.

Lisa froze, and saw the man ran over a few steps: "Little girl, are you Kim Lalisa?"

"I am, and you?"

"I'm sent by Eunha to pick you up, let's go, the car is at the front entrance." With that said, the man enthusiastically reached out to pick up the suitcase in Jungkook's hand. Who knew that his hand hadn't had time to touch the box, Jungkook was already hiding away.

The man grabbed air, looked at Jungkook strangely, saw Jungkook calmly and didn't speak, and thought he had done something wrong.

Is it because he has just delivered the goods and his sweat is so heavy that people in the city are not used to smelling it? Thinking about this, the man immediately apologized, "I'm sorry, the sweat on my body is too heavy, and it has smoked to you."

"No, you have misunderstood, my husband is more introverted and does not like to have physical contact people." Lisa knew that the other party had misunderstood and hurriedly explained.

"Oh, hehe......okay." The man smiled and didn't take it seriously. When he saw the other party, he didn't need to take the box by himself, and led the two of them forward. "My name is Liang Cheng, and I'm from a village with Eunha. You call me Uncle Liang. I just pulled a cart to the county in the morning and just sold out, just about to go back. Eunha said she had two friends who came to see her from a big city and asked me to come over, to pick you up. "

"We trouble you."

"No trouble, no trouble, at all."

Mu Xiaoya smiled and wondered, "How did you recognize me just now?"

"It's simple. Where do we in this small county usually see well-dressed people like you? When you stop on the square, I can see you at a glance." Liang Cheng smiled cheerfully, "especially your home Man, coming out of that station is like coming out of the TV. "

My man? This description is really direct and crude, Lisa could not help but blushed again.

How can I be married now and still be ashamed of it? No, I have to have thicker skin. Lisa shook her head and tried to "cheer up" herself.

"What's wrong?" Jungkook asked with concern.

"It's okay, it's just a bit hot." Lisa used hot weather to cover her blush, although Jungkook may not be able to see anything from her face.

Jungkook paused, and found that Lisa's face was sweating a lot, so he pulled out a tissue from his pocket to help Lisa wipe her face.

"I ... I will do it myself." Lisa grabbed the paper towel and wiped her sweat, but her fingers still made her feel the coolness of Jungkook's fingertips.

Why is my temperature so much higher than Jungkook?! Lisa thought wondering.

"Okay, throw the box behind." Liang Cheng shouted suddenly.

Lisa turned her head and found that Liang Cheng was standing in front of a minivan, and Liang Cheng pointed to the back of the van, which was also a pile of empty baskets of fruit.