22.Jungkook Very Good

After taking a bath, Jungkook was slowly rubbing his hair while sitting on the edge of the bed. His movement was very slow, as if calculating the time. His eyes stared straight at the door, waiting for Lisa to return.

Just now he came back from the shower, Lisa said she wanted to go out and let him wait here.

"Creak ~~"

The wooden door was pushed open, Lisa came in with a scent of medicine, Jungkook's eyes lit up unnoticeably, and his heart felt inexplicably relieved.

Returned! (# ^. ^ #)

"Why the hair hasn't been wiped yet?" Lisa asked. When she went out just now, Jungkook was wiping his hair. It's been four or five minutes. Why is Jungkook still wiping his hair?

Jungkook froze and stopped a bit awkwardly. Then after a while, I remembered to answer Lisa: "It's dry."

Jungkook was a little guilty. He just waited for Lisa to return. He forgot that he was still wiping his hair.

Lisa pulled out a box of ointment from the medicine box, turned and said to Jungkook sitting on the bed: "Take off your clothes, let me see your back." The road was too bumpy just now. Lisa was afraid Jungkook would have gotten hurt. She wouldn't feel relieved until she took a look.

Jungkook didn't hesitate. In front of Lisa, he took off the white t-shirt that he had put on neatly, exposing the white shiny skin under the clothes.

"Cough ... turn around." Lisa's eyes were dazzled by Jungkook's white skin, she ignored the embarrassment of her heart, walked to the bed and motioned Jungkook to turn around. Jungkook turned his back, revealing a bruised skin on his back.

Sure enough, it is blue.

Lisa frowned, and looked distressed at this large piece of bruises, but only bumped for more than ten minutes. It was less than an hour from getting out of the car and it was like this.

"Does it hurt?" Lisa gently touched Jungkook's back with her fingertips.

"It hurts." Jungkook doesn't have the so-called chauvinism of ordinary men. If you ask him, he will say it hurts.

Lisa immediately blamed herself: " Then why were you holding me? You wouldn't be hurt like this."

The weight of the two was borne by Jungkook alone, and the impact of the back and the baffle would also be doubled. In order to hold her, Jungkook could only use one hand to maintain the balance of the body, which would reduce the strength of the buffer. So a large part of the bruise on Jungkook's back was caused by her.

"I hug you and it hurts me only." Jungkook replied.

With his heated eyes, Lisa suddenly wanted to cry. For two lives, Lisa had never thought about it. One day, he would hug her for a while because of the car, and she would want to cry.

In fact, Professor Feng and Grandma Jeon are both wrong. Whoever said that Autistic people can not express emotions, Lisa thinks that Jungkook's expression of emotions can reach the soul directly.

"I ... I'll get you some ice." With red eyes, Lisa turned and went out. When she turned her head to go to the kitchen to find ice, she met her friend Eunha.

"Lili, why are you crying?" Eunha saw Lisa's eyes flushed, and immediately asked nervously.

"It's all right, do you have an ice pack here?" Lisa smiled and tried to adjust her emotions.

"Ice is in the refrigerator. I'll get a towel for you." Eunha didn't want to ask further when she saw Lisa not wanting to, so she didn't ask again.

"Thank you." Lisa turned around with the ice pack and left, and Eunha stood at the kitchen door, looking at the direction her friend was leaving with her eyes flashed with worry.