20.Handing Over Salary Card

The cherry orchard that Lisa wants to go to but has never been to is the hometown of her friend Eunha. After graduating in the last life, she has been thinking about the place where she hasn't been able to make a trip. Lisa has set it as her honeymoon destination with Jungkook. Moreover, the cherry orchard of Eunha's house is in the mountain. According to Eunha herself, her hometown is picturesque, and she is not lost in the tourist attraction outside.

The most important thing is that the mountains are quiet and there are few people. Jungkook should not feel uncomfortable.

After checking their luggage, they said goodbye to Uncle Li who brought them to the airport. Lisa led Jungkook into the waiting room. Because they were booking a first-class ticket, there were not many people in the waiting room. Lisa calculated the time of the plane's landing and was contacting Eunha to come and pick them up.

Eunha: After you get off the plane, you take a taxi to the train station and buy the latest train ticket to Rongxian. I will arrange for someone to pick you up.

Lisa raised her eyebrows: She had to take a train.

Eunha: In rural areas, the traffic is not convenient. However, the scenery on the road is very good, and it is a green leather train that is about to withdraw from the historical stage.

Lisa: But I still really don't want to take it.

Eunha: I can't arrange a car at this time. When you arrive, this slave family will treat you well. (Winking gif)

Lisa snorted a laugh, took the phone, turned to look at Jungkook, and found that Jungkook was also turning his head to look at her, with doubt on his face.

"Eunha said, after we get off the plane, we have to change to another train. I guess it will be almost dark to get to the cherry orchard." Lisa explained.

Jungkook nodded and said that he had no opinion, but he seemed to have heard the name Eunha.

"Eunha, was that friend whom you borrowed money last time?" Jungkook asked.

"Did you hear that?" Lisa was a little embarrassed. She just bought a headset for Jungkook and borrowed money to buy it. It was really awkward. When she called, she deliberately went a little farther, but she did not expect that Jungkook heard it.

"Hm." Jungkook nodded. Yes, he just heard it.

"Cough ~~" Lisa coughed uncomfortably.

"Here." Suddenly, Lisa had a silver bank card in front of her.

"This is it?" Lisa stunned.

"My salary card," Jungkook said. "It's all for you. Don't borrow money."

This card was given the next day after Kai heard the request of his younger brother Jungkook and went to the company for an emergency settlement of the finances. And in order to prevent his brother, who is particularly sensitive to numbers, from asking questions, he specifically instructed finances to keep his brother's salary to two digits after the decimal point. Then I handed it over to Jungkook himself before work this morning.

"Your salary card?" Lisa was a little surprised, and it took a while to think of it. Sandara told her before that Jungkook was at work, as if she was doing programming in the company.

"Yes, handing over salary card." Jungkook's hand moved forward again.

Turn in your salary card?

Does she understand that? Also, how did Jungkook know who handed in the salary card and who told him?

Lisa couldn't help asking: "Who asked you to hand in your salary card?"

"Grandma said, when I get married in the future, I need to hand in my salary card to my wife." You are my wife, so I give you my salary card. "