55.Valentine's Gift {2}

Jungkook squatted on the ground, picked up the shoes one by one, put them back into the box and handed them back to Lisa.

  The beautiful and warm gift-giving scene ended up like this because of Jungkook, but they also were discovered halfway by the gossiper Uncle Li. Lisa's mood was somewhat depressed. But looking at Jungkook's mouth, smeared with lipstick, Lisa was really unable to be angry for too long.

  "The makeup that I put on with difficulty was ruined by you in a moment." Lisa was tired when she thought about having to take it off and reapply it after a while.

Jungkook looked at Lisa innocently, holding the box. It wasn't known if he understood that.

Lisa looked at the shoe box that was in front of her. At this time, she couldn't remember the sentimental sentence she thought of earlier. She could only gift it directly: "Shoes, for you."

Jungkook bowed his head and finally saw the gold font on the shoe box: TO: Jungkook, 001 Lisa.

  It was his and Lisa's names.

Jungkook hurriedly reopened the shoe box that just had been closed. The shoes he just picked up from the ground had a completely different meaning once he looked at them again.

  "Customized, unique." Jungkook looked at Lisa for confirmation.

  "Yes." Lisa picked up the shoe box lid and showed it to Jungkook. "001, this is my first pair of custom-made shoes."

Jungkook grinned and his excited hands were shaking. He opened his mouth to say something, but because he was too excited, he couldn't speak.

  "Do you want to try it on?" Lisa asked.

Jungkook nodded his head vigorously, but the whole person stood still for a while.

  Is this being happy to the point of being silly???

Lisa sighed and took Jungkook's hand to lead him to sit down, then squatted down and helped Jungkook, who became silly, take off his running shoes before putting on the leather shoes.

  "Stand up and walk around." Lisa motioned to Jungkook to get up, but for the first time, Jungkook didn't listen to Lisa's words, he sat still and motionless.

"Kook?" Lisa patted Jungkook and saw Jungkook looked up. She repeated, "Get up and take two steps to try them on your feet?"

  "No." Jungkook looked at the shoes on his feet and suddenly bent his waist to take them off and placed them back in the shoe box.

  "What are you doing?" Lisa was puzzled.

  "Don't wear them, hide them."

  "These are shoes. They are meant to be worn. Why are you hiding them?" Lisa couldn't cry or laugh.

Jungkook didn't answer, just held the shoe box firmly, and refused to wear them again.

  "All right." Lisa saw that Jungkook was persistent and said nothing more. It wasn't a big deal, in the future, if she makes more shoes, she doesn't believe that Jungkook would hide every pair. "You carefully hide them."

  "Yes." Jungkook nodded with a smile, holding the box tightly again.

"Happy Chinese Valentine's Day!" Lisa smiled and said. This is their first Valentine's Day after they got together, and also her first Valentine's Day.

   "Chinese Valentine's Day?"

Cause I totally forgot last chapter when I'm usually so considerate - This year's Chinese valentine's day is August 25, 2020 usually varies cause its on the 7th day of the 7th lunar month in Chinese calendar Jungkook heard this phrase for the second time.