53.Cares About Family

The next morning.

  After breakfast, when everyone was about to leave for work, Lisa suddenly called out to everyone:

  "Mom, dad, older brother, please wait a moment. Kook has something to say."

  "Kook has something to tell us?" This was unexpected. They looked at Jungkook who was opposite of them with great interest.

Jungkook stood up under Lisa's encouraging eyes, and looked at the three people opposite of him and began to apologize: "I'm sorry, but... I still don't want you to come to our housewarming."

  "..." The smile on Lisa's face froze. I wish I can yell at Jungkook, what do you mean by this sentence?

  "..." The Jeon parents: Is this an apology or a second provocation?

  "Got it." Kai's expression didn't change. He wiped his hands with a napkin, got up and left. It wasn't known whether he forgave him or not.

  "Hehe, it doesn't matter, Mom and Dad aren't angry." After Sandara stiffened for a moment, she decided to ignore the second half of the sentence and only listen to the first three words.

  "Yes, Kook, don't worry about it." Jiyong also comforted his son. This was the first time that Jungkook apologized to them.

  "Yes." Jungkook, who was forgiven, looked happy and turned to his wife for praise. "I'm sorry."

  "Yes, yes?" Lisa didn't know what else she should say.

  After coming out of the dining room, Kai tidied up his cuffs and walked to the parking lot, then started his car to go to work.

  He exit the villa's gate, then turned right going down the asphalt road. This was the same route Jungkook and he ran together every day. This one-way distance of 2.5km was exactly 5km. Every time they run to the traffic light in front of them, they will turn around and run back.

Wonder if he ever got that gym membership for the treadmill since 5km is a warmup....aka 3.1miles!

Kai stopped the car and looked at the road behind him with the rearview mirror. The road remained motionless for a long time. The traffic lights changed several times in front of him but was unable to attract his attention. Fortunately, there were not many vehicles on the mountain road of the villa and Kai's stagnation didn't cause congestion on the road, but it attracted the attention of the sanitation workers.

  "Sir, is there something wrong with the car?" The uniformed sanitation worker came over with a broom and asked.

  "No." Kai returned from his thoughts, subconsciously glanced forward, and saw the green light.

  "Then go quickly and be careful not to be late for work."

"Thank you." Kai nodded and released the brake to proceed. After the sanitation worker left, he swept with the broom vigorously. His task this morning was only this last part of the road. Just now, the car stopped him from sweeping all the garbage this morning, now that the car was gone, he has to pack up his dustpan quickly or he won't be able to make it to breakfast at home.

Kai's mood seemed particularly good. He opened the sunroof and allowed the sunlight and shadow to fall into the car without hindrance. His smiling face was satisfied in the flowing light and shadow.

  You know how to apologize. You have some conscience.

  The Jeon parents were also in the same mood as Kai, but they weren't as calm as Kai. As soon as they left the dining room, Sandara rushed directly into her husband's arms: "Lao Jeon, Kook... Kook has us in mind, right?"