12.Don't Hate Me

After half the banquet, the parents of both parties have passed through the embarrassing period of strangeness, and slowly get to know each other. The topic of chatting finally talked about the married life of the two children from the 'national livelihood'.

"In the future, Lisa of our family will have to be more forgiving of you. This girl, I have been spoiled rotten since she was a child." Parents of both sides have also changed from boasting their children to each other to revealing their inadequacies.

"In-law, what are you talking about? Lisa will be my daughter in law in the future, and I still have to spoil her." The title of both sides has also evolved from Teacher Lee, Madam Jeon, to in-law.

Although the topic turned to her, Lisa still didn't interrupt, and continued to eat her own food.

"Yes, there is one more thing, we want to ask Lisa."

"Huh?" Hearing her name, Lisa, looked up in a hurry.

"You girl only know how to eat, the elders are talking to you." Chaerin gave her daughter a scornful look.

Lisa embarrassedly put down her chopsticks and smiled at her parents: "Auntie, what are you talking about, I'm listening."

"Still call auntie." Sandara looked at Lisa and hinted with words.

"Ah ... Mom." Lisa changed her name with a blush.

Sandara was pleased, and then said with a smile, "Yes, I know you young people like to live by themselves. So I discussed with your dad. If you and Kook want to go out and live by themselves, We can help you prepare the house in advance. "

"???" Lisa was taken aback. She never expected that Jungkook's family would offer to let her and Jungkook live alone.

Not only was she surprised, but the Kim couple, were also a bit surprised. Of course, they wanted their daughter to live by themselves after marriage, so they could move around more easily. But in the case of Jungkook, how could the Jeon family be assured that their daughter would take Jungkook out to live alone. Think about it in other places. If it is Lisa who has autism, they will not agree. Therefore, they never thought about it, nor did they mention it, but they did not want the Jeon family to take the initiative to raise it.

"Yeah, Lisa, what kind of house do you like, I will let Kai go to buy it for you." Jiyong also said.

"Yeah, I'll do it." Kai nodded his head.

"I ... I ..." Lisa turned to look at Jungkook subconsciously, but saw that Jungkook was lowering his head, still immersed in his own world, and gave no feedback on her sight.

"It's okay, you can decide. Kook must have no problem." At this point, Sandara still knew his son. As long as Lisa was near, where he lived was not important to Jungkook. What's more, from the moment just now, his son suddenly started to stay again. If Lisa was not even given the right to make this decision, how could they reassure the other party's parents.

Lisa also knew that Jungkook could not give any advice, so she thought about it and responded: "Mom, I want to live at home for a while, and after I become more familiar with Jungkook, we will move out and live in the city.?"

"Okay, of course." Sandara was happy, and immediately agreed.

Although Sandara had already discussed with her husband and was willing to let Lisa take Jungkook to live alone, she was still uneasy deep in her heart. She was afraid of Jungkook's sudden outbreak where she could not see. Although she also believed that Lisa would try to take good care of Jungkook, but Lisa had no experience in dealing with Jungkook's disease. She was afraid that Jungkook would scare Lisa.