32.Go Back To Work And Support A Wife

The two lingered in Grandma's yard for a while, and went home until dinner was about to be served.

Chaerin has already prepared a table of dishes, which are all favorite dishes of Lisa and Jungkook.

"Dad, mom, what kind of food do you like to eat?" Lisa ate the dishes she liked for a day, and suddenly found a problem. She lived with her parents for a lifetime, and never even noticed what kind of food their parents like to eat.

"Why suddenly ask this?" Chaerin wondered.

"I just want to know, because from a young age, you guys made me what I like to eat, and I don't know what you like to eat."

"It's different when you get married, and finally you know that you feel sorry for my parents." Chaerin was relieved.

"Mom ~~" Lisa was begging for mercy, but she feels guilt in her heart. She can do too little for her parents, even ...

"Chili fried meat, braised pork ribs." Jungkook suddenly said.

Suddenly Jungkook reported the names of two dishes, and instantly stunned the three members of the Kim family. Seunghyun asked curiously: "How do you know that I like to eat braised pork ribs?"

"And chili fried meat, how do you know that I like to eat?" Chaerin also asked.

Lisa stared at her parents in a stunned state: did they mean that Jungkook was right?

"I remember," Jungkook replied.

"Remember?" Chaerin and her husband looked at each other. "Did we mention this in front of Jungkook before?"

"Hm." Jungkook nodded.

"... Look at you." Chaerin suddenly started to abandon her daughter again. "The only time Jungkook came to our house and remembered what we like to eat. You have lived at home for more than 20 years. Besides growing meat, what else have you done? "

"Can it be the same, can I and Kook be in one level in terms of memory?" Lisa said as if she was wronged.

"I'll help her remember." Jungkook saw his wife was criticised for not remembering her parent's favourite food. He quickly said that he was willing to remember it instead of his wife. He remembered it and would never forget it.

"Okay, give Kook some face, let's not talk about it anymore." Chaerin responded with a smile, letting her daughter off verbally.

Because Lisa came early today, Chaerin started to load her daughter with to bring back to the Jeon villa.

"It's still early." Lisa was reluctant to leave.

"What's early, it will take an hour to drive back." Chaerin motioned to her husband to hand over the prepared chopped peppers to her daughter.

"Hold on, this was made by your mother last month. This batch of peppers is especially spicy. Please remind your family when you eat." She reminded her daughter to send a gift in the end. Finally she smiled at Lisa and then they both thought fir a while. It seems that they couldn't give anything good and settle for things they made themselves. In any case, they couldn't complete with Jeon family in terms of financial resources.

"We all live in the same city. If you want to come back, please come back and meet us." Chaerin said.

"I want to see you every day." Lisa said reluctantly.

"Then why were you in a hurry to marry, you can stay at home without marrying." Seunghyun looked at the daughter and suddenly tired and bent. He wasn't angry but he does blame his daughter for marrying someone too early.