60.Growing Up

On the first day when Jungkook went to work alone, it seemed that even God took a pity on him, so there was a fine drizzle coming down from the sky.

Holding an umbrella on his left hand while his right hand was scratching on the seam on his trouser leg, sometimes, he would look back on the steps leading to home. Even though they were separated by a curtain of rain and 2 meters of steps, Lisa still can feel Jungkook's heavy unease.

"He has been standing there for ten minutes." Tzuyu who ran here early in the morning to see the excitement, was now leaning on the french window while sipping a cup of coffee, her expression was one that was very satisfied.

"Nine minutes." Lisa corrected.

"What's the difference?!" Tzuyu rolled her eyes, has this girl been with Jungkook for too long that she copied him and becomes sensitive to numbers? "Forget it, you see how pitiful he is."

"No!" Lisa refused decisively and straight-forwardly.

"Oh, is this hardening one's heart?" Tzuyu was somewhat surprised.

"There are some things that he has to learn."

"Looking at how you distressed over him then, I thought you were ready to take care of him for the rest of your life."

"I also want ah..." With a bitter smile, Lisa sighed softly. If she could, she didn't want to force Jungkook this hard.

"What did you say?"

"I said... Jungkook must be able to overcome it, just like when I asked him to go for a morning run." That's right ah, like that morning jog, he had turned the thing that he rejected to a lifestyle that he liked.

"But, are you really not afraid of Jungkook running into some accident? Although everyone in the family agreed, but if something really happened to Jungkook, they would still blame you." Tzuyu reminded.

"I know." Lisa was already mentally prepared, "Kai was right, they would certainly blame me if ever something happen to Jungkook."

"Kai? Why did he say that?!" Tzuyu stared at her, looking like she was about to flip out, "You're already like this for Jungkook and they still dare to blame you? For what reason?!"

"I don't think he meant it like that." Lisa explained, "He meant that no matter who made this decision, once there was something wrong with Jungkook, then we all would blame each other. Blame the other party and blame yourself. But love ah, besides tolerance and protection, it also has responsibilities. If we want to make Jungkook better, we have to take risks, and since we have to take risks, then we must have the courage to bear the consequences. I want that courage, and so do they."

"So, does that mean that he trusts you?" Tzuyu raised her eyebrows.

"Should be, Kai said personally that I'm legally and morally the closest person to Kook."

"He's worthy to be the president of a listed company, this words ah, it isn't what most people would understand." Tzuyu turned her head and glanced out the window, a taxi slowly came from the intersection, "It's already five cars ah."

Lisa was also nervous, she held her breath and waited for Jungkook's reaction.

Jungkook also noticed the car, he subconsciously looked back to Lisa. Lisa was also looking at him, but she refused to come over and help him.

Really want me to take the taxi by myself?

The car was getting closer and closer, and it seemed that he finally determined that Lisa won't come out and help him today, so Jungkook took a deep breath and raised his hand forward.