62.Change

The weather in Yuncheng was divided into two: hot in the summer and cold in the winter, as the spring and autumn seasons were extremely short. Lisa only felt that now that she wore a nice autumn coat yesterday and today she wore a thick padded jacket.

  "Lili Unnie, this is the studio's sales report from last month." Xiaoxin showed Lisa a statistical report.

Lisa glanced and found that the sales volume of the mid-length boots was the best: "I thought boots would be more popular in the winter."

  "Our boots are very fashionable, although they look good, they aren't very versatile." Xiaoxin replied, "In contrast, the mid-length boots are better as they are more convenient to put on and take off, and much more versatile."

  "Lili Unnie, there are a lot of people who pre-ordered them, when will the factory produce them ah?" Leng Yi asked from the side.

  "It should be fast. Tzuyu went to her uncle's factory to urge him in person yesterday." Lisa replied.

  "Tzuyu Unnie has been away for two days, when will she be back ah?"

  "She sent me a message in the morning. She's expected to return at noon, and when she comes back, we will go eat hot pot together." This was winter, people can't help but want to eat hot pot.

What a good boss, I want one like that too!

  "Good!" Leng Yi clapped her hands excitedly. She really likes her current job. The company has simple staff, the commissions were high, and the bosses often invites her to dinner generously.

Lisa smiled, looked down at the report, then glanced at the bottom, there was a big zero in the column of custom shoes. She asked: "No one still consults us for custom shoes ah."

"No." Taking advantage of Tzuyu's absence, Xiaoxin couldn't help but speak truthfully, "Lili Unnie, if you can tell Tzuyu, this pair of shoes is too expensive, 30,000, rich people don't mind, but others can't afford ah."

  "It's okay, there's no cost anyway." There really was no other cost besides the pile of leather in the material room.

  However, when they set up the studio, their goal was the customization route. As a result, in the past six months, apart from several friendship sponsors from relatives and friends, there has been no customized customer, which was a pity. Fortunately, their brand was doing well on the Internet. After such a long time, it has become a small online retail store. Every time they released a new product, there will be knock-offs online shortly afterwards.

Same thing for translations as well haha...

I always feel bad for these types of innovators, all their hard work and inspirations are stolen by knock-off's.

  "After a while, if there are no customers, your sister Tzuyu will naturally adjust the price." Lisa added with a smile.

  "Also." Xiaoxin nodded. "I'll go make a reservation at a hot pot restaurant."

Lisa nodded, then her cellphone suddenly rang. She picked it up and saw a message from her mother: Your cousin arrives at the train station in an hour, you go pick her up.

  "Xiaoxin, I may not be able to go eat hot pot. I have something to do." Lisa responded to her mother's message while explaining to Xiaoxin.

  "Lili Unnie, can't go ah?"

  "My cousin is here. I have to pick them up."

The cousin - biaojie which means older female cousin via her mother side