35.Has Nothing To Do With Virtue Or Responsibility

Soon after the two returned to the villa, Uncle Li, who drove Lisa to them, also returned. As soon as he entered the door, he hurried over to see Jungkook, only to find that Jungkook was sitting quietly in the dining room for dinner.

"Second Young Master, are you okay?" Uncle Li asked worriedly.

"He's okay." Lisa nodded her head gently.

"How could it happen so suddenly?" After a sigh of relief, Uncle Li asked. Before, Jungkook had never had an issue before commuting to work or being in the car.

"I made an appointment with Jungkook at six o'clock in the evening. He was stuck in a traffic jam, and he was anxious, so... it's all my fault." Lisa blamed herself.

"How can I blame you?" Uncle Li didn't expect Jungkook to suddenly get upset because he failed to return home on time, but this matter shouldn't be the Second Young Lady's fault, the fault is... Where is the fault?

Was the fault because Second Young Master was being too persistent, didn't know how to change, or cared too much about Grandma Jeon's final request? If you have to place blame, the only fault can only be because of Second Young Master's condition. Uncle Li looked at Lisa, who blamed herself, and suddenly felt uncomfortable. Second Young Master and Second Young Master's wife were both young and good, they were the perfect couple. But how could Second Young Master...

"Fortunately, there's nothing wrong with Kook, he was just anxious. Uncle Li can you call dad and mom and let them know so they won't worry about it." Lisa asked Uncle Li with a smile. She knew that Uncle Li must have reported to others about Jungkook's issue.

"Okay." When Uncle Li made a phone call, the master and madam were already on their way back. After listening to Eldest Young Master for a while, they no longer heard anything else he said and immediately had intentions to return.

After Jiyong and Sandara returned home, Jungkook had recovered as usual, with a calm mood and a rosy complexion. Their hearts relaxed and they comforted Lisa again. They weren't reproachful, but instead told her a few words. They reminded her that Jungkook's autism causes him to be stubborn and inflexible. He strongly focuses on the time, so Lisa should try to not be specific on the time when she wants to meet with Jungkook. Because in the event of an accident that makes it impossible to meet at the appointed time, Jungkook will become irritable.

"Lisa, mom and dad say this to you to remind you in good faith, we aren't trying to say you were at fault. Kook is just like this, so you must be shocked. It's not your fault. You must not take it to heart." Sandara was worried that Lisa would think too much about it.

"I know. I haven't been with Kook for long and didn't know many of his habits. It's good for you to mention it to me. I'll pay attention to it from now on." Lisa understood Sandara's meaning in her heart. She didn't think much about it, but Jungkook suffered today, so she couldn't help but blame herself.

"It's fine if you understand."

"Dad, Mom, I'll go upstairs to check on Kook." Lisa was worried about Jungkook and went back to the bedroom.

After Lisa left, Sandara was still worried. She looked at her husband and anxiously said: "You say, does Lisa feel that Kook is too troublesome?"

Jiyong pondered for a moment and replied, "Lisa didn't say anything, so I can't make a wild guess."

"Aren't you worried? If Lisa feels that Kook is troublesome and wants to leave..."

"We promised Lisa's parents, if Lisa wants to leave, we won't stop her." Jiyong reminded Sandara, although he didn't want Lisa to leave.