73.Have A Baby

Začať od začiatku

Lisa's eyes moved down and she looked to her left. The jade bracelet from Grandma Jeon was close to her arm. The gentle touch of jade felt reassuring, as if Grandma Jeon was comforting her.

On the other side, the three men who were left in the living room were chatting nonchalantly. The topics were basically started Jiyong, Kai answers, and then they quietly watch Jungkook's reaction.

"Well, the R & D department's performance is good recently, isn't it?" Jiyong tried to divert the topic on Jungkook as much as possible.

"It's okay. From the game's release to the present, the pre-earnings income is almost 100 million." Kai's earnings report just before eating.

"But Kook made a lot of money."

"..." Kai glanced at his father as if to ask again, did you completely ignore the cost?

Jiyong stared: What cost do you talk about, please make your brother happy first.

"Yes, Kook made a lot, and dividends can be paid a lot at the end of the year." Kai answered.

"Kook, what do you want to do with the dividends?" Jiyong asked Jungkook directly.

"I want to resign." Jungkook, who had been bowing his head, suddenly made a noise.

"Click!" Kai's hand became so heavy that he almost crushed the coffee cup. "Why?"

"I want to study my cousin's illness." Jungkook looked at his elder brother and said, "The other day you asked me, what would happen if Lisa left me ... is it a genetic disease?" understood.

Kai's expression changed, he and his family tried everything to hide it. His mother even took Lisa out to talk about the matter alone, but how did Jungkook know about it?

"You know?" Kai asked.

"Lisa's mother said that this disease may be related to any blood relationship with her cousin, so she may also have it. If she does, Lisa will certainly have it, although ... Lisa has not been dizzy." Also Jungkook had thought about it when he was in the Kim family, but he didn't say his scruples in front of them. Lisa didn't feel dizzy, so she thought she wouldn't get sick. Jungkook didn't want to remind Lisa, he was afraid to frighten her.

"Then ... what do you think? If Lisa is also sick?" Now that Jungkook already knows, Kai will go straight and ask again.

"I didn't think about it." Jungkook shook his head. "When I think about it, my head hurts, and it's buzzing and uncomfortable."

This is about to happen. The father and son looked at each other and did not dare to stimulate Jungkook.

"Do you want to learn to save Lisa?" After a while, Jiyong asked out loud.

"Hm." Shirakawa nodded, he thought about it, the only thing he could do was this.

"I don't agree." Kai directly gave a negative opinion.

"Why? You said, whatever I want to do, you'll support." Jungkook asked.

"Learning medicine is a long and rigorous matter. Each medical student must study for at least eight years before he can treat patients independently. If he wants to reach the level of Professor Rong, it will take more than ten or even decades of clinical practice. "Kai said," You are very clever, have scholar syndrome, and learn quickly, but it will take many years for you to reach Professor Rong's level."

"Then what should I do?" He understood the words, that is, even if he went to study, it would take him a long time to barely catch up with Professor Rong.

"There is a specialty in surgery, let professional people do research." Kai said, "I have talked with Professor Rong. Through Park Jihyo's disease, he has collected a lot of information, and after a period of research, it should be detectable."