"We're going to pick furniture in a moment." receiving Professor Feng's gaze, Lisa helped Jungkook to answer.

"Are you going to move out?"

"Yes, do you know about this?" Lisa was a bit surprised.

"It was my proposal to let you guys move out, how could I not know about it?" Professor Feng took a sip of his tea and smiled.

Hearing this, Jungkook raised his head to look at Professor Feng, the unwillingness inside him was somewhat reduced.

Professor Feng became more and more interested in Jungkook today, it was only ten minutes after they entered, but Jungkook had been more expressive today than the ten plus years he had treated him.

"Then… do we need to pay attention to anything before we move out?" Lisa asked. Although she had done a lot of preparation, she was still worried that she couldn't take care of Jungkook by herself.

"You don't have to pay special attention to anything, Grandma Jeon can live with Jungkook alone, of course you can do the same." Professor Feng encouraged her.

"I will work hard." Lisa didn't know if she could do better than Grandma Jeon, but she will try her best.

After that, Professor Feng let Lisa go outside as he chatted with Jungkook alone for twenty minutes. Twenty minutes later, Professor Feng came out from the treatment room alone.

"Professor Feng, what about Kook?" Lisa hastily greeted him.

"Hush, let's talk here." Professor made a silent gesture to Lisa, as if afraid that Jungkook could hear it from inside the room. He took Lisa to the corridor outside before he said with a normal voice, "Kook is unwilling to cooperate with my treatment."

"Why?" Lisa was anxious as she said, "He has been doing well recently, and his parents said that Kook's condition is much better than before."

"He's indeed much better than before, furthermore, it was a really big change."

"Then…" Lisa was unable to understand.

"He has exposed more and more emotion, but his resistance to me wasn't inside his own sealed world, instead, he deliberately doesn't want to respond to me." Professor Feng smiled, "The word 'deliberately', I usually don't use it for autistic patient."

Lisa finally understood, what Professor Feng wanted to say was that this kind of deliberate resistance was a kind of recovery manifestation.

"But I still hope that you can ask him later why he resisted my treatment, then secretly tell me the reason." This was why he came out here to speak with Lisa without Jungkook knowing.

"Okay, I'll ask him when he's in a better mood." Lisa promised with a nod.

"There's still…" Professor Feng continued, "Some time ago, in order to surprise you, Kook secretly left the company and ran to find you, right?"

"Yes, actually, I also want to consult you about this matter too." Lisa said, "If there's a similar situation, do you think I should stop him? Or let him follow this natural development?"

"What do you think yourself?" Professor Feng asked back.

"I… I want to let him follow his own natural development, I want Kook to do whatever he wants." Lisa said, "but I don't know if this is good or not?"

Professor Feng gratifyingly smiled and praised her, "Your idea is correct. Actually, quite a long time ago, it should be the second time Jungkook ran out from home, that time, I gave a suggestion to Jungkook's parents to give him some freedom. But something happened at that time and made this plan fizzle out."