35.Has Nothing To Do With Virtue Or Responsibility

Start from the beginning

"I'm... afraid of Kook's sorrow." If Lisa really wanted to leave, Sandara wouldn't stop or stand in the way, but as long as she thought of Jungkook, she couldn't bear it.

"Don't think about it, and..." Jiyong said, "Let's talk as little as possible about Kook and Lisa."

"You also think that I just reminded Lisa deliberately, do you think Lisa will think too much about it?" Sandara was worried.

"No. I just think that when Lisa married into our family, our family care too much about Kook. Basically, we treat them too differently, like we don't treat Lisa as well as Jungkook and it can lead to an misunderstanding which can harm their interpersonal relationships After a long time, there will be misunderstandings. I think it's also time for them to move out. This way, some misunderstandings can be avoided in advance." Jiyong suggested.

"What if Kook has another fit?" Sandara was upset.

"Can you make Kook calm down in the car with a phone call?" Jiyong asked his wife.

No, Sandara knew that all they could do before was prevent Jungkook from harming himself until he calmed down.

When Lisa returned to the bedroom, Jungkook was sitting at his desk writing something.

"Kook, it's almost time to take a bath and rest." Jungkook had just returned to his emotional baseline (Baseline means your typical 'normal'/clear state of mind) and Lisa thought he should rest early.

After Jungkook finished the last stroke, he left the desk obediently, took the pajamas Lisa handed him, and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

When the sound of water came from the bathroom, Lisa walked to the desk with curiosity to see what Jungkook was writing. It was a loose-leaf notebook. Jungkook didn't close the notebook, so the notebook was spread out on the desk. On the white paper, Jungkook wrote densely with beautiful handwriting: it was six o'clock, and I wanted to go home. I think he's writing an apology or the reason why he had an onset....basically he grew as a person because before he never really explained himself but keeping in mind that Lisa said they were now married and she wanted to help him, he decided to try to explain why this incident occur to her so they can understand and prevent this from happening in the future.

With this one glance, the tears that Lisa endured this entire time, instantly fell. Suddenly, she couldn't even contain herself and cried.

"I've washed." Lisa was stupefied for too long. She didn't know when Jungkook had finished washing and had already stood beside Lisa.

"Okay, then I'll wash too." Lisa turned to leave but was suddenly pulled by Jungkook.

"You're crying." Jungkook frowned, and asked with some remorse, "Is it because I didn't come home on time today?"

"No." Lisa wiped and dried her tears as if she could cover up the fact that she had cried for a long time.

"Why are you crying then?" Jungkook wondered.

"I really didn't cry."

"Crying." Jungkook's tone was firm, his eyes were bright and had an expression that he clearly saw.

"..." At this time, Lisa eagerly wanted to be left alone for a while, to sort out the bad emotions in her heart, but Jungkook couldn't understand that or understand her words, instead he was persistent and asked why she was crying. Lisa didn't know how to answer because there were too may emotions that piled within her together and she couldn't say why exactly she was crying. She just felt tired and sad.