"But Second Young Master is almost at the elevator door."

"Maybe to use the restroom?" There was a restroom near the elevator entrance.

"Idiot, Second Young Master has a bathroom in his office."

In order to make Jungkook feel comfortable, Kai prepared everything he could in Jungkook's office. It can be said that as long as Jungkook was unwilling, he didn't need to take a single step outside his office. So gradually, people in the R&D department knew that once Jungkook leaves the office, he must be ready to go home.

Jungkook walked out of the big office, then walked to the elevator on the right side.

"Second... Second Young Master, are you leaving work?" Xiao Li, the clerk asked with uncertainty.

Jungkook didn't speak, instead he pressed the button for the elevator. When the elevator came up, he stepped in.

"Xiao Li, Second Young Master is leaving work to go home?" Yu Qian poked out his head and asked.

"I don't know ah. Second Young Master didn't answer." Xiao Li hesitated for a moment and decided to pick up the desk phone to inform the driver downstairs. "Second Young Master just went down."

"It seems that Second Young Master is really leaving work." Yu Qian turned back and announced to everyone.

"Who, who cured our Second Young Master's obsessive-compulsive disorder." Someone cried out miserably, Second Young Master just returned from his one-month long vacation and didn't dare to expect how much Second Young Master should work, but they were hoping he would finish the program he had at hand ah.

"No, I don't think Second Young Master's obsessive-compulsive disorder was cured, but when Second Young Master's message arrived to us simultaneously from the control center. They are calling Second Young Master's computer the central control center loool Second Young Master's priority changed to execute a higher-level task." A'Tong Mu suddenly stood up and said.

"What's the higher-level task?" Everyone wondered in confusion.

"His wife called him home for dinner."

"..."

It took Jungkook three minutes to take the elevator from the office to downstairs, and another one minute to get on the car and fasten his seatbelt. He calculated that it would only take 20 minutes to drive from the company to the house. He can make it home before six.

After the driver began driving, Jungkook sat in the backseat and silently counted the time. He calculated the time to get off work, the time to get on and off the elevator, the speed, but he forgot to calculate traffic. In other words, the former Jungkook has never paid attention to traffic while commuting to work.

At 5:30 in the afternoon, most companies in the city was already off work. This was the peak time for traffic congestion. Less than ten minutes after driving, the car obviously slowed down. It wasn't until six o'clock that they were a little more than halfway.

The driver responsible for taking Jungkook home didn't know that Jungkook had a need to go home before six o'clock. After encountering the traffic jam, he lowered his speed and slowly matched the turtle speed of traffic. He drove forward with patience until a sudden burst of sound came from behind.

It's six o'clock!

Jungkook glanced outside the car and found that he didn't return home on time. He suddenly became anxious. He wanted to go home and see Lisa. He hurriedly reached out to open the door, trying to get out of the car to walk back, but when he tried to open it, he found that he couldn't open it. Then he tried it a few more times to no avail.