"Did you get married?" Kai subconsciously began to consider their work schedule. "The last few projects are very tight, and the fifth generation of VR games will be released soon. I won't be able to grant you leave because of this period of time. Because of this, I can ask the Finance Department to send you an extra red envelope which will be your wedding gift. After the rush is over, I will give you a big holiday."

" ...I didn't get married." Bambam, who wasn't married, said awkwardly.

"You didn't get married, then why are you giving me that wedding candy?" Kai was speechless.

"This is the wedding candy that Second Young Master gave me."

Kai? Bai Zheng looked coldly at the packet of wedding candy again with a different look. Big bro is jelly!

"I heard that when Second Young Master arrived at the company today, he came with a large bag of wedding candies. At the door, he gave a bag of wedding candy to security guard Xiao Chen. Then to the entire R&D department, there isn't one person who didn't receive the wedding candy. This was given to me when I went to deliver the meal at noon." As Kai's assistant, Bambam clearly knew his boss's love for his younger brother, Jungkook. Even if ten-million-yuan worth of investment projects were completed, Kai will be happier when his family's Second Young Master made some progress in autism.

"And... open it up and have a look." Bambam reminded again.

Kai glanced at Bambam, took the wedding candy and opened the packet according to his words, then pulled out the pink note inside. Then he stared at it for a long time without speaking.

Bambam knew at this time, he should leave, so he was going to take back his wedding candy and go out to arrange a driver for Second Young Master. Unexpectedly, his finger just touched the edge of the happy candy and was held down by Kai.

"President, this is the wedding candy that Second Young Master gave me." Bambam suddenly had a bad premonition when he saw Kai's overbearing posture.

"Didn't you bring it to me?" Kai asked.

"I... that's..." It was just to show you...

At Kai's cold sight, Bambam really didn't have the courage to say what he wanted to say.

Abandoning the wedding candy, Bambam despondently left Kai's office. When he closed the door, he dared to mumble, "He didn't receive a wedding candy from his younger brother but goes and steals mine. I want to be granted some happiness. I'll find a girlfriend this year."

Jungkook's attendance to work was extremely accurate, he walks into his office at 8:50. But on the contrary, he's not so precise about his working hours. He usually leaves the office after finishing one of his tasks and suddenly realizes its time to go home. Then at this time, the R&D desk clerk, Xiao Li, will call the driver to let them know to wait at the company's entrance.

Therefore, when Jungkook leaves work, it's usually irregular, but after a long time, Xiao Li was able to predict the approximate time range. Jungkook will leave his office between 6:00 to 7:30 every evening. However, no one came out of their offices punctually at the end of the day. But today, from 1:00 to 5:30, Jungkook didn't care that the program in his hand was only half written, he immediately shut down his computer and walked out of the office.

"Second Young Master is leaving work?" The programmers saw Jungkook suddenly left the office, then they quietly talked in the group chat again.

"No, the last program he was working on was only half written. Second Young Master has obsessive-compulsion disorder and won't leave work unless he finishes it."