The Adventures of Vic and Weiss! (A Small Side Story)

Start from the beginning

"Yep, and I'll be back!" He said to her then turned around.

She watched as he walked off into the darkness, she couldn't see anything but she could hear the familiar sounds.

Weiss had been watching him fight Grimm, and could recognize the sounds of punching as well as ice freezing something, she could also hear the growling and roars of Grimm's silenced by him.

After a bit she could hear nothing but footsteps walking back towards her, she saw Vic enter the light again with a smile on his face.

"Guessing you had fun?" she asked him.

"Yep, it was a good warm up!" he said to her with a smile.

"Warm up?.. How many were there?" She asked him, couldn't have been that many if it was just a warm up.

"Not sure, more than 50 though." He said as he shrugged his shoulders.

Weiss would be surprised but at this point she isn't, she's seen him take down hordes of Grimm. Instead she just sighed,

"Are there anymore?" Weiss asked him.

"Most likely, though I've never come across this type of Grimm before.." Vic told her.

"What did they look like?" she asked him, he explained it to her the best he could, "those could've been Teryx, they usually travel in packs.. But that large of a pack I've never heard of.." She said as she tried to think of a reason.

"Most likely due to them being in this cave, or there's a stronger one in there leading them all." He said to her, it made sense, but she doesn't really want to find out.

"We should keep moving before we have to find out, I'm good to keep going." She said to him,

"Alright, then let's go." he said to her, she handed him the torch which he put out and put away again.

Both of them made their way out of the cave, the wind seemed to have calmed down but it was still snowing like crazy, as well as cold for Weiss, at least Vic's cloak was warm.

They started walking again, they made their way using the pathway on the cliffside, Vic leading the way.

Weiss watched as Vic suddenly turned around, "Get behind me!" he told her as he got in front of her facing the cave they had just left, she did so as she felt the ground shake around them and suddenly out of the cave, a giant Grimm appeared, it resembled a Teryx, but much larger as well. It was hard to know, but if Weiss had to guess it was at least 10 feet tall.

(A/N: 10 ft, or 304.8 cm, just in case lol.)

"Yeah, that's definitely the leader, must be an alpha of some type.." Vic said, Weiss could see him smiling.

The Alpha roared loudly, causing Weiss to cover her ears, she uncovered them as she saw Vic charging forward towards the giant grimm.

She knew this would happen, as it always did when meeting a stronger Grimm when traveling with Vic. She was worried the first time it happened, but at this point she was used to it.

"Weiss! Watch out!" she heard Vic yell, snapping her out of thoughts, when she came back, she saw regular Teryx's charging at her.

Weiss didn't know what to do, she felt her body freeze on her, terrified too much to move, no matter how badly she wanted to.

She closed her eyes as she saw one of the Teryx's leap at her, she waited, but nothing happened. She opened up her eyes slowly.

In front of her she saw a frozen Teryx, its fang inches away from her. The rest of them were frozen too, all of them encased in ice. She looked over to the alpha encased as well, completely as mostly everything besides her was encased in a layer of Ice.

Vic stood nearby with his arms out, "Are you alright, Weiss?" he asked her.

"Yeah, I'm alright.." she said as she took a step back from the frozen Teryx.

He looked over at her, he panted a bit, but smiled at her, "That's good." He said to her, he made his way over to her as the giant alpha slowly fell over behind him due to the wind and when it hit the ground it shattered.

The other grimms also fell over and shattered as well when hitting the ground. He walked past them and walked up to her, "Are you sure you're not hurt?" he asked her.

She nodded, "Yeah, I'm fine.. I'm sorry for not paying attention.." she said to him.

Vic smiled at her softly, she wasn't really used to it fully yet from others, besides her sister Winter. "It's fine, all that matters is your alright." he said to her.

"But you were having fun fighting the alpha..." she said and was about to keep talking but was cut off.

"I would rather make sure you are safe then fight an alpha Grimm, no matter how much I love fighting, your safety comes first." he told her, giving her a big smile.

Weiss smiled back, she was happy, she really didn't want these moments to end.

"How about we just take a nice walk?" Vic said to her.

"How are we supposed to do that in a blizzard?" she asked him.

He smiled at her, as she saw him snap his fingers, the blizzard stopped right away, the clouds slowly moved out of the way revealing the starry night underneath..

"You.. could have done.. This whole time!?" Weiss yelled at him, while Vic just kept smiling.

"Yeah, but where's the fun in that!" Vic said with a laugh.

"You... get over here!" She yelled at him. Vic laughed as he dodged her and started running, she chased him while he kept laughing.

"Hey Weiss." Vic said as he dodged her again.

"What?!" She asked him, trying to grab him again.

"Are you having fun?" he asked her, with a smile.

She stopped and looked at him, he smiled at her, "Yeah.. I am.." she said to him with a smile, she was having so much fun.

She felt so safe with him, like nothing bad could happen, she hoped this could keep going.

________________________________________________________________________________

Like I said a small story, just one of the adventures Weiss and Vic went through while traveling, will there be more? perhaps, perhaps not, depending on if writers block allows so.

Also, what do you guys think of the new cover? I like it better than the old one. You can it up close above!

I also am thinking about making another story, besides from my other one, but mainly Fairy Tail, and I'm curious if anyone would be interesting in that? I also have a few ideas for other stories, another My Hero Academia one, and a Oc who wields Crush Magic, aka Gildarts Magic, curious if people would be interested in seeing that as well, or maybe something similar, like one of the many Magic's Vic's uses and put it on a different oc and plop them into another anime/world.

Let me know your thoughts please, either here or maybe send me a message, I love to hear other thoughts and opinions on this stuff.

Anyway! Hope you guys enjoyed it! always feel free to leave suggestions for spells and stuff like that! Byee!