30.How Much In The Salary Card?

Start from the beginning

Holding two glasses of water, when Lisa was about to turn around and take it upstairs, Kai suddenly walked in from the outside, also holding a water glass in his hand.

"Oppa." Kai is a man with his own aura, plus he is unsmiling and doesn't look very approachable, which makes Lisa feel a bit of restraint every time she sees him.

"Hm." Kai nodded, then walked straight in, and poured himself a glass of water.

Lisa stood at the door of the kitchen for a while holding a water glass, brewed for a while, and thanked, "Oppa, thank you."

"?" Kai looked at Lisa in surprise.

"Studio, decoration." Lisa reminded.

"You're welcome." Kai sighed, replying slightly. He just told his assistant about this, but he didn't really care too much, so he didn't feel how much he had helped.

"Uh ..." Kai's answer was too cold, and every word seemed to express that he didn't want to talk to Lisa. Lisa was a little embarrassed and had to go out silently with two glasses of water.

"That ..." No one knew Lisa turned around, but Kai suddenly took the initiative.

Lisa hurriedly turned to look at Kai.

"Do you really want to thank me?" Kai asked with a stretched face.

"Of course." Although Lisa didn't know why he asked this suddenly, Lisa still answered very simply.

"Then ... could you do me a favor." There was an embarrassment on Kai's face.

"What favour?" Lisa asked curiously.

"Ah ... can you let Kook return to work next Monday? He has been on vacation for almost a month." Kai's eyes flickered and he was afraid to look at Lisa's face.

"Okay, I'll tell him." Lisa smiled and agreed. She didn't ask Kai why he asked Jungkook to return to work, because she knew that Kai wouldn't come to her if Jungkook hadn't already rejected him. Such a loss of face, Lisa naturally won't expose him.

"Thank you. When your studio opens, I will send someone a flower basket." After that, Kai took a big step forward, leaving the kitchen one step ahead of Lisa. Looking at back, it was clear that he was trying to hide his embarrassment.

Lisa glanced at him and burst out laughing.

Back in the bedroom, Lisa found that the puzzle hadn't been hung up yet, and she looked at Uncle Li with a confused look.

"Second Young Master, doesn't let me nail at the head of the bed." Uncle Li held a hammer in his hand, his face was depressed, "But without nailing, how can this be hung up."

Lisa was stunned, but instead of asking in a hurry, she first handed the water cup to Shirakawa, and asked after Jungkook drank, "Don't want to hang the puzzle?"

Jungkook looked at the position of the head of the bed and shook his head dumbly.

"Why don't let nail."

"Uncomfortable." Jungkook frowned, his voice aggrieved. He wanted to hang the puzzle, but as soon as Uncle Li said he wanted to nail it, his head hurt. He didn't want to disappoint Lisa, and he didn't want to make himself sick. The dilemma was that he didn't know what to do. It was both uncomfortable and wronged.

Uncomfortable? Lisa said for a moment: "You don't like the sound of nail hammered in?"

Jungkook shook his head.

"That don't like having a nail on the bed?"

"Hm." Jungkook was even more uncomfortable that his thoughts were discovered by Lisa. He wanted to hang up the puzzle, he promised Lisa, he really wanted to, but he couldn't bear the extra nail there.