27.Returning Home

Start from the beginning

"We went to the countryside this time, and there was nothing to buy. Except for a bunch of souvenirs, there was only cherry wine and cherry jam given by Eun." Lisa told Jungkook. "Fortunately, Eun made jam. We also helped, right? "

"Well, I picked the cherry." Although Jungkook didn't like to talk, Lisa would only answer if she asked him.

"Then send the jam. When you go back, tell your parents that they were made by cherry you picked, so that your parents won't think our gift is too light." Lisa said.

"Okay."

Seeing that Lisa achieved her goal, Jungkook suddenly showed a faint smile.

The driver in the front row listened all the way and couldn't help smiling. He has been the driver of the Jeon family for more than ten years. This is the first time in the car that Jungkook has said so many words. Also, how could Mr. Mrs. take cherry jam as a gift too light, as long as it was given by the second younger, even if it was a feather, they would even treat it as treasure. The Second Young Madam is clearly enticing and coaxing the Second Young Master to interact more with his family.

The two arrived exactly at the middle of afternoon, perfectly avoiding the evening rush hour, and the car went back to the Jeon Villa smoothly. As soon as he got home, Uncle Li greeted him again, letting people take their luggage and getting them ready to eat, for fear they would be tired.

"Uncle Li, there is no need to prepare food, it will be dinner time soon." Lisa pointed to a large bag of souvenirs in the back compartment and said, "These you take to the kitchen, Kook likes bacon, you should choose some to make dinner."

"Okay, quickly. Take it to the kitchen and do it at night." Uncle Li immediately ordered.

"Where are they, mom and dad?" After the two returned, only Uncle Li came to pick them up. Lisa knew that the others were not at home.

"Master and First Young Master have gone to work and haven't returned yet. Madam went to a charity foundation event, but they will definitely come back for dinner." Li Shu said.

Lisa nodded, without asking again, and went back to the house to cleanse with Jungkook.

As soon as Lisa left here, Uncle Li took out his mobile phone and started sending messages:

Master, Madam, First Young Master; Second Young Master and Second Young Madam have successfully returned home. And brought back many delicious souvenirs, waiting to share with you in the evening.

After sending the message, without waiting for a reply, Uncle Li smiled and held up his glasses, and he told the kitchen to prepare meals for five people.

Office of Chairman of Yifeng Group.

Jiyong glanced at the phone and turned to ask his assistant, "When can I get off work?"

"Chairman, you can end your last meeting at six, but you have a dinner appointment with the chairman of Tae Heng in the evening," the assistant reminded.

"Cancel the appointment and push the meeting half an hour earlier."

"Uh, okay." The assistant paused for a moment, though it was strange, but it was time to get off, and then went out and called crazy, telling all the participants that the meeting was ahead of schedule.

In the same building, in a conference room on a different floor, Kai was swearing at people with a black face.

"Look at the report for the previous quarter and see the results you made. It will be the same in the next quarter. You all leave me."

After scolding the sales department, Kai scolded the programming department.

"Look at your shit. What kind of bullshits are they. We are working on a virtual game, can they be the same as the traditional online games outside? Are your brains covered by shit? Redo it for me. Give me the plan."