5.Suspected Ex Wife

Start from the beginning

"I'm Jeon's secretary. My name is Min Yeri, and it's Jeons that made me stay here to wait for you." Yeri opened the door for the two of them.

Lisa thanked hee and took Jungkook on board.

Yeri closed the door and returned to the car himself. After starting the car, she asked, "Miss Kim, I'll take you back first?"

"Thank you, my home is ..."

"No. 126 Fanhua Road, Qingyuan High School faculty and staff dormitory, 18 buildings." After waiting for Lisa, Yeri accurately reported the address of Lisa's home.

"How do you know?" Lisa was a little surprised.

"I used to go to visit Kook. You lived next door with Kook, so I naturally remembered your address."

"So it is like that." Lisa was a little curious. This Yeri seemed to be familiar with Jungkook, so she couldn't help asking, "Are you familiar with Kook?"

"Yeah." Yeri said, "I finished university with a scholarship set up by Yifeng Group, so I went directly to work in Yifeng after graduation. President Jeon was very concerned about his younger brother, Kook. We must pay close attention to clothing, food, and transportation, and as the secretary of President Jeon, I have more contact with Kook. "Yifeng Group is a company founded by Jungkook's father, Jeon Jiyong."

"That Kook must be at the company thanks to your care."

"Yes." Yeti turned sharply. "Actually, when Kook went to ask you to propose, I happened to be there."

"You were there?" Lisa raised her eyebrows in surprise.

"Suddenly, Kook ran away from the hospital that day. President Jeon was very anxious. After we found a circle near the hospital, I wondered if Kook ran home, so I drove over to find it. I did not expect to see Kook propose to you, "Yeri said with a smile." To be honest, I was probably more nervous than both of you. "

Lisa smiled embarrassedly, but did not expect that he was witnessed in the process of being proposed.

"Fortunately, I agreed."

"No, if you didn't agree, I would have had agreed for you." Yeri said half-truth.

Lisa laughed at the other side, inadvertently, passing Jungkook's fair and white side face inadvertently, her heart flickered, and Lisa's eyes suddenly crossed the crisscross of Jungkook's face before rebirth scar.

"How would you agree for me?" Lisa suddenly became sensitive.

"Ms. Kim may not know that Kook is very handsome and smart. Although the situation is a bit special, he is also one of the top five in the gold bachelor ranking in our group. Many girls in our company want to marry him. . "

Yeri said something like a joke, but Lisa couldn't laugh at this moment. If Grandma Jeon passed away at the same time, then Jungkook was rejected by herself in the morning, and where should she find someone to marry in the afternoon? All kinds of coincidences combined together are telling her that this woman named Min Yeri is likely to be the wife of Jungkook in her last life.

As Yeri herself said just now, she did not agree, but she did. No, it should be, she might have asked Jungkook to marry her. For Kook, who only wanted to fulfill her grandmother 's last wish, would probably agree.

The more Lisa thinks, the more this guess may be true. First of all, the people in the Jeon family care so much about Jungkook, and they definitely won't let him find a person and get married. Yeri, as Jeon's secretary, seemed to get along well with Jungkook. If Jungkook insisted on getting married before his grandmother's death, then the people in Jeon's family might really agree.