"Okay, okay. But if you aren't downstairs in 5 minutes I am coming back up to drag you out of bed." I hold up my middle finger to Yelena but she retaliates by throwing both the pillows back at me before leaving the room and pushing Natasha out of the threshold so she can shut the door. "5 minutes!"

"I'm sorry princess." I mumble to Wanda as I kiss the top of her head, because as soon as I laid back down she put her head back against my neck.

"It's okay baby. In fact it makes me happy that my friends want to get to know you so I guess I can't complain about them taking you away from me."

"I feel like they are going to act all soft and then threaten me, even though Natasha has done that already." I chuckle as Wanda quickly sits up looking down at me with slight concern.

"She threatened you?" I let out a small laugh, my hands moving to cup the sides of her neck.

"Only the you hurt Wanda I hurt you threat." Wanda hums, nodding slowly. "Well in fact she did it twice."

"Yeah that sounds like Natasha." Wanda chuckles leaning back down to kiss along the side of your face. "I'm gonna miss you today."

"I think you will enjoy the you time." Wanda kisses the corner of my mouth, her lips ghosting mine.

"Maybe I will. Just me, in a big bed thinking about you." Wanda trails her tongue along my lips and along my jaw to my ear where she gently bites at it. "How many fingers should...."

"Right, come on, it's been 5 minutes!" Yelena barges into the room pulling the covers from me, but I see her make sure Wanda stays covered and she quickly turns around so she doesn't see anything. "Hurry up you horny mother fucker. I want to Vodka."

"It's 11am." I grumble as I climb out of bed, heading to the chest of drawers and grabbing some jeans and a plain shirt to change into.

"And I'm Russian and I want vodka. So hurry up." I roll my eyes, sending a small glare to Wanda when I hear her laughing and she holds her hands up in surrender.

"Fine, fine. I'm nearly ready." I change into fresh underwear and a bra, smirking when I catch Wanda's eyes darken as she watches me and I send her a wink before putting the shirt on which earns me a pout.

"Wanda, stop staring at something you get to see everyday." I look up to see Yelena looking at Wanda whose face flushes bright red and pulls the covers over her head with a whine flipping Yelena off quickly.

"Leave her alone. I'm hot and she can stare all she wants." I go to pull my jeans up, being knocked off balance by a pillow colliding with the side of my body and the sound of Yelena's laugh echoing around the room as I stumble to the ground with my jeans around my ankles.

"That's what you get for being cocky." I start to stand up pulling jeans up at the same time, glaring at Wanda who simply shrugs as she sits up keeping her arm on the covers to keep herself covered.

"I thought you liked my cocky side." Wanda's face flushes red as the other pillow collides with my face and I hear Yelena make fake gagging noises.

"It is 11am, I don't need to hear about your sexcapades." Yelena makes more gagging noises and I hear Wanda groan as she hides under the covers.

"Says the one who wants vodka at 11am."

"Yes because I like vodka, I don't like knowing what freaky shit my friends get up to under the sheets or out of them." Yelena freezes in her spot lifting her arms up a little as she slowly spins her eyes scanning the room. "I don't even wanna know where you get to, out of the sheets."

"Right! Time to go!" I start pushing Yelena out of the door looking over my shoulder to Wanda who has her head peeking out of the covers with a pout, so give Yelena one more push and make my way back to Wanda's side of the bed leaning down to softly kiss her lips. "Enjoy your alone time."