Yasmine Lopez (Best Fuckin' Friend)

Start from the beginning

"Cause I love eating you. Can I have it?" She asks running her hand down my titties to my pussy. She starts rubbing me through my pajama shorts. I feel myself getting wetter and wetter from her touch.

"You already know the answer to that" I say

"I love how wet you get for me" she says . She removes her hands from my pussy and she bites her plump lip.

With our lips still attached we walk back towards the bed

With our lips still attached we walk back towards the bed. She turns us around so that my back is facing the bed and she breaks away from the kiss. We both start taking off our lingerie and once it's gone we go back to attacking each other's lips.

"Sit on the bed" she says

I sit on the bed and she pushes my shoulders for me to lay down. She climbs on top of me and starts sucking my titties. She starts with the right and then starts sucking the left. Once she's down with that she starts moving down my body while kissing and licking as she goes.

She gets on her knees in front of me and spreads my legs . Her tongue parts my lips an I feel immediate jolt of pleasure run through me. We both moan at the contact. She's licking and kissing repeatedly.

"Fuck baby" I whisper out

I lean up to watch her eat my pussy. She grips my thighs and starts going in harder on my pussy. I feel my pussy getting wetter and wetter. I watch her eyes roll as she's enjoying her meal. She always loved eating my pussy.

Her tongue runs up and down my juicy slit and my breath starts to quicken. My soft cries and moans are intensified. She closes her eyes and starts speeding up her actions . Her head tilting up and down and her tongue moving at a faster pace while her mouth is clamped on my clit.

"Oh shitttt" I breathe out as my head falls back to the bed

Then I feel two fingers enter my pussy thrusting in and out just as fast as her tongue is moving. I feel I'm done for.

"I'm about to cum" I moan out

"Give it to me baby" she says

Last few licks on my clit takes me over completely. My entire body writhing in ecstasy. She slurps up every last drop.

I keep my eyes clothes as I come down from the high. I feel her move up my body and she gently kisses my lips.

"You okay?"

I nod my head.

We start making out until I feel like I regained my strength back and I flip us over so that I'm on top now . I reached down to pull her legs up and had her knees to her chest . I climbed on top and place my clit onto hers rocking our pussies together. I rocked back and forth mixing our juices and enjoying hearing the sound.

She grabs my waist while her eyes roll back in her head. I reach my hand down to grab her neck and hold on while I'm rocking. Back and forth and then making circles grinding into her pussy.

"Fuckkk" she moans out

I start rocking even faster and tightening my grip on her neck. She starts moaning out getting louder and louder. I was in control and she loved that shit. She loves to dominate but she really loves to be dominated. Her faces is flushed but even with her moaning out she still had that predatory look on her face. That just made me wetter and even more determined to make her bust a nut.

Alternating between hard grinding and soft rocking I can't help but to cum again. I'm still

She starts breathing harder and moans out. A few more rocks and she starts shooting out squirting all over my pussy.

"Damn" I breathe out

Authors Note : Yasmine is fine as fuckkk . This was just a filler since I was thinking about doing one for Yasmine. I'm working on JT , Ari , Jayda, Saweetie, Nicki , Beyoncé and Yung Miami. A lot of y'all want Mulatto part 2 so I'm working on that as well. I also have one saved I did with Aaliyah so let me know if y'all want that one. The books I have will be updated y'all I'm working on all of them day by day so be patient please . JT's book will probably be updated first. Hopefully y'all like this though and please excuse mistakes. Thanks !