Childhood Friends Are The Best (NSFW) A/B/O-AU

Start from the beginning

But living together with Anthony had more downs than ups as of now. Anthony was cranky when there was no food on the table by the time he came home, he was irritated when there were dirty clothes in the hamper, he was huffy when Eddy declined his sexual advances and he was not a joy to be around anymore. Occasionally they had fun, but honestly, Eddy was sick of him.

In a burst of courage he pulled the ring off and pocketed it. It was time for a change! And he would start now!

His triumphant thoughts were interrupted by a harsh honk. What?!

Eddy whirled around, coming face to face with a big fat Rolls Royce. What he didn't know was that it was a Rolls Royce Sweptail to be precise; the only one built in the entire world. At first it was for Sam Li, but the man decided to give it as a birthday present to his old buddy; the person currently driving the very impressive car. (It's net worth was around 11,5 Million Euro) A pretty fancy birthday present for sure. The car hooted again and Eddy sprung to the side. Was he in the way? But no, no he was not. He was on the sidewalk, as he was supposed to, and not on the road.

The omega tilted his head as the car slowly came closer and the tinted glass was rolled down.

"Heya, Eddy!"

Oh my god! By Merlin's seven tits and Morgana's thick dick it was an old friend of Eddy smiling brightly at him! His round sunglasses hid the eyes but Eddy immediately knew who that was. As soon as the sillage of the cologne (Clive Christian No. 1, with sandalwood, lime, lilly and the soft undertones of fruits, 1oz bottle: roughly 2000 Euro) hit his nose, Eddy knew. While the cologne smelled divine, the soft grassy scent of one of his childhood friend's unique scent was undeniable.

"Brett! Oh my god, how long has it been?" Eddy chuckled and waved at the man in the dark car.

"Too long apparently. Hop in, sweetybun and we can chat! Or are you busy? Is there anything you are occupied with his fine evening?"

To be honest, yes, Eddy had plans. But seeing that the plan was to fix everything before Anthony came home (like the dirty dishes and clothes), it wasn't super important. Meeting a friend, whom he didn't see for over six years because the fucker was overseas, was much more important than his fiancé!

"Nope, I have all the time for you."

The alpha grinned and the car clicked open. Eddy eyed the expensive looking car; it was so sparkling and shiny, and opened the door to seat himself in the luxurious leather seats. Well, that was a lot different than his own car – a Fiat Punto. A teeny, tiny car which he adored, but alas, it was not even a gray swan in comparison to this fine looking shiny, and very expensive, car. It was more like a speck of dust. Maybe even less.

He secured the belt and looked at his friend who was casually driving. Since Eddy had no idea where his friend was driving, he started a conversation; because honestly, what was he supposed to do anyway?

"So, when did you come back?"

The dark haired man threw a glance to Eddy and his lips parted to show his pearly white perfect row of teeth.

"Since ... lemme think, about two days? I meant to give you a call, but my daddy has been busy whipping me around to meet people and doing actual work. You know; the usual. Urgh, he annoys me so much with that. Company meetings over meetings, mindless get together, all that."

Eddy nodded even when he had absolutely no idea what Brett meant. His friend really lived in a different world. Very much apparently, because money was never an issue with Brett; damn his rich ass! It wasn't that Eddy was struggling with money, he worked and got his own salary, but sometimes it was a bit tight. But the word 'tight' in a monetary sense didn't exist in Brett's world. What a lucker. The omega grinned and shook his head. He wasn't envious but sometimes he wished he had a rich boyfriend like Brett who just threw his money left and right, showering his girlfriends with expensive gifts and expecting almost nothing in return.