75

We realized after a while that there were no shampoo, conditioner or body wash, which we might could've figured out before, since no one has been here in years. If there would be any products like that here I would be very hesitant to use them anyway. I tried to dry my hair as tame as I could when we got out of the shower and then Louis had to check the skin around my tattoo to make sure it wasn't irritated or anything, he said it seemed fine. 

None of our stuff were here so we couldn't change into anything from our suitcases. We had to go back to Louis's room and look for stuff he had left here years ago. Louis had grown out of all the clothes so the pants were too short and shirts were too tight but one of his old t-shirts were still just a little bit big on me and the sweatpants were the perfect length, just a little wide by the hips. We both just went to sleep in his old underwear though. 

In the morning, the sun was shining in through the big window next to the bed and it was making the room incredibly hot. Louis was still sleeping peacefully but I ha to get out of bed and I didn't have heart enough to wake him up when he looked so peaceful with his hair a big mess on his head. I kissed his cheek before getting out of bed and getting dressed in his old clothes again, walking out to the kitchen.

When looking at the time I see it's about to hit 10 AM. I looked around, knowing there is nothing in the cupboards or in the fridge and my guess is the freezer is just as empty. I look over to the window covering the whole wall, seeing two hand prints on the glass which the sun made sure to expose. I cringe at it and turn towards the sink so I can drink water from my hands. 

Four loud knocks echoes through the apartment and I look up with my brows furrowed knowing that no one should be able to find us here. Louis said it was his dead dad's old apartment and I promise that no one is here looking for a dead guy. I don't know how anyone else would know we're here so I carefully turn the water off and begin sneaking out of the kitchen and towards the door while I listen closely. There's some muffled noised coming from the other side of the door and I can hear two or more men talking. I freeze when the knocks are heard again. 

"Come on open the door, it's Harry" I can clearly hear Harry's voice, "And I have... Gary... with me" he continues as he keeps knocking on the door. I let go of the breath I was holding and walk up to the door, opening it so that Harry almost stumbles in. 

"How the hell did you know we were here?" I ask, raising an eyebrow at him. Harry raises his eyebrows back at me before pushing past me in the doorway and into the flat. There was a man dressed in all black standing behind him, bringing our suitcases in. 

"Well, I bribed Gary to tell me," He says, putting a hand on Gary's shoulder and handing him a couple hundred dollars that he just got out from his pocket. I look at him in surprise and cross my arms over my chest as Garry puts our suitcases on the floor before nodding at me and Harry and disappearing out the door, "Now what the hell are you doing?" Harry asks, turning to me with his arms crossed over his chest. 

"What do you mean?" I ask, furrowing my brows and shrug at him. 

"I don't know if you're aware, but your dad is a lunatic," He says, making me sigh and shake my head as I walk past him into the kitchen again, "That picture block I put in only keeps pictures of your face away from the internet, meaning any other side of you where it can't recognize your face will be posted." 

"You know, I really don't care, at all," I shake my head, leaning my palms onto the kitchen island with my back against the window, "He already knows about me and Louis, there's no reason for us to keep hiding away every time we're out." 

Harry walks up next to me, leaning his hip against the island I'm leaning on. He leans his face pretty close to mine, widening his eyes as he looks at me, "All these gossip news pages are having a field day with your cuddly PDA you pulled last night."