71

Avery POV: 

Oakland, California

Another pro now that the band and Sophie knows about me and Louis is that we can sleep in the same bunk on the tour bus. The drive was pretty long between Los Angeles and Oakland so we decided to sleep through it, since we barely got any sleep last night. We were woken up by Harry pulling away the curtain and shaking me so aggressively I was about to fall out of the bunk, he was also yelling at Niall at the same time so by the time we were both fully awake I felt like I had gone through a series of heart attacks. Of course, all they did was laugh while Louis cussed them out.

It felt like ages ago I was at a venue and I have to admit I wasn't that excited about waiting there for them again so my plan was to stay at the hotel and do something else, but Louis wouldn't like the idea and I am currently not in the mood for an argument of any kind, so I will suck it up and be there.

We were getting ready to leave, Harry asked to talk to me before heading to their soundcheck so he came knocking on our door right before we were going to leave. He came into the bedroom where I was by the mirror applying mascara, Louis got a phone call and stayed outside of the room. 

Harry handed me a pink post-it note, "This is what you're gonna give to Harvey, tell him you went through the stuff in my room while you were there, found a file with a date on it, went through it and found this but that was all you could get." He instructs. 

I unfold it and see an address and a time written on it. Under it is the word "clean?" written. I furrow my brows at him before looking down at the note again. It seems like something so little, what would they think if I came up there with something that might as well be their dry cleaning. 

"What is this? Won't they think it's too basic?" I ask. 

"They'll probably be more suspicious if it's too much, if we would do something more than a note chances are they think we're trying to hard and then realize it's a set up." Harry explains and I nod along before putting the note in my pocket. 

I turn back to the mirror, putting some lipgloss on my lips, but Harry stays behind me, looking at me in the mirror. He sighs before putting his hand in his hair. 

"Hey, I heard quite a lot of yelling last night, you guys okay?" He asks and I can tell he's uncomfortable by asking the question but I think that if he asks Louis then he won't even get an answer. I turn around and nod. 

"Yeah, I think so," I shrug, meeting his gaze, "We slept it off." 

"I... told Louis about the nightmare you had at the beach," He carefully starts, now looking away from me. 

"Yeah..." I nod, tilting my head to the side, "Thanks for that." I state sarcastically as I walk over to the bed to grab my purse and a hoodie to bring if it gets cold. 

"I'm sorry but it just felt like something he had to know about," He says, stepping in front of me to stop me from walking out, "Especially since you asked me to didn't tell me, stupid move on your end." He chuckled

"Yeah well, now he does," I reply, trying to walk out of the room again, "Zayn is a lot better at keeping secrets." I joke back. 

"Hey, what? Zayn?" he asks, stopping me again. He raises his brows at me, "You think he didn't tell us that he walked in on your fight, I have some questions about that too, by the way." He nods seriously. 

"Why won't you ask Louis? besides, when I don't want to tell Louis about something Zayn lets me keep it to myself." 

"Because Louis won't tell me!" He grunts, bending his knees a little as he grabs my upper arms, slightly shaking me. He is so dramatic.